Mini-Goals - micromini goal - make it through today.

jigglefree
01-04-2010, 07:40 PM
I made it through today. It was very difficult because I know my calories are usually up around 2000-2500. So far I am still under 1500. I was starving most of the day but I made it this far. I got my meal plan off of YOU on a diet website and I still have an evening snack left. YAY me!!! :carrot:

CLCSC145
01-04-2010, 08:02 PM
You're doing great! Hang in there, it'll be tomorrow before you know it and you get to do it all over again... ;)

tiniree
01-04-2010, 11:04 PM
Oh Good for you!!!! I know exactly how you feel. I just started Wed and was starving today. Still have dinner and a snack left though.

Keep up the great work!!

Marie

leeway
01-05-2010, 02:55 AM
:carrot::cp::broc::cp::cb:
YAY FOR YOU! That's exactly how you do it - getting through this day and then doing it again tomorrow. It does get easier 'cause now you know you can do this 'cause you already have!:woohoo:

Keep up the good work - you're off to a great start - we'll all be here to cheer you on!

:bravo:

jigglefree
01-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the support. Today is going really well. I had my breakfast and now my morning snack. I've been drinking lemon water and it keeps me from being hungry. I'm excited this go around.

My husband even did push ups and crunches with me last night. My daughter thought is was a game and was holding my head down which made them harder to do but we got them done.

britticus
01-06-2010, 09:58 PM
you go girl! My sister is in fantastic shape...she plays university rugby and she says the most important thing is treating each day as a different day!!!

What she means is if you have a big mac today it doesn't mean this week is a wash and you start fresh again on monday!!! If you are really good today, tomorrow you don't reward yourself with a chocolate bar! (That was my school of thought!)

So congratulations on getting through today! It will be your first day of many good days :) I am on day 3 of no sugar no pop. It is quite literally KILLING me!! When I am down 10lbs I am going to eat a piece of chocolate, think about how good it tastes and bust my *** off for the next 10 so I can have another!!!!

britticus
01-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Oh, and eating a cup of oatmeal for breakfast with skim milk and half a bananna will keep you full ALL DAY!!!

jigglefree
01-07-2010, 02:12 PM
AAAAAAAAAAA!!! Today is even better. Thanks for the support. I have not had a single headache today. I took my vitamins and everything. Even though it's only day four I feel like my clothes are a little loose. May just be psychological but it feels good. Not as tired either.