Old 01-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 219/172/160

Height: 5' 4"

Default Phentra Trim Plus, MRC 6

Hi, I just started the MRC diet a few days ago. So many products! I am interested in getting opinions on Phentra Trim, MRC 6, and MSM. Do these really work? My counselor said that MRC 6 targets the stomach area which is my worst area. I didn't know there were pills that could do that. She also said that MSM helps keep your skin firm as you lose. Apparently the pills speed up the weight loss too. Is this too good to be true?
Helen ready to lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:10 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 225.5/186/135

Height: 5'3"

Hello Helen,

I've been taking the Phentra Trim and MRC-6 since I started in early Nov. I have had more energy and my stomach fat is melting away. I've been averaging 3.57 lbs/week and I'm sure these are helping with that. I would definitely recommend them.
Brendamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:09 AM   #3  

Thank you Brenda!
I am looking forward to experiencing the joy you must have felt when the scale went below the 200 mark.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Helen, the guy at my vitamin shop laughed at me when I told him MRC was suggesting MSM for the skin tightening. I don't know if that's working or not, but I have been taking it and I don't have flappy arms. I do have saggy skin on by belly area, but it look no different than post pregnancy belly skin now. MSM is good for joint flexibility so I do believe it has helped with my sore knee. Hope this helps....
~Carla B.
cmb9697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

I haven't taken any of the pills the center has to offer....and I have noticed that others here that do seem to lose the weight so much faster. One of the counselors told me that if I had been taken them, I would have doubled inches loss compared to pounds loss. I'm not sure how true that is. My arms are flabby though, but my stomach seems to be shrinking with along with the pounds. I need to start working with weights for the arms.
Fifties Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:29 AM   #6  

Default Bigggest Loser fast weight loss and very toned

Thank you all! I went into the Maintainers forum "Body Image and Issues After Weight Loss". They talked about loose skin that was a big problem. Then I watched the Biggest Loser last night and the season's winner lost 100 pounds in 4 or 5 months! I was amazed at how sculpted she looked; her arms were amazing. I can't help but look for a miracle skin tightener but I am thinking that exercise during the weight loss journey is very important. My center said to do at least 15 minutes 3 x a week which isn't much at all. Right now I am taking a deep water fitness class 3 hours a week.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 209/150/155

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen ready to lose View Post
Hi, I just started the MRC diet a few days ago. So many products! I am interested in getting opinions on Phentra Trim, MRC 6, and MSM. Do these really work? My counselor said that MRC 6 targets the stomach area which is my worst area. I didn't know there were pills that could do that. She also said that MSM helps keep your skin firm as you lose. Apparently the pills speed up the weight loss too. Is this too good to be true?
There are alot of products...I"m not sure if all of the claims are true or not. I thought MSM was basically gelatin (which does help with joint pain and skin issues) I have been taking MRC 6 since I started. I added cortitrim later. I wanted to maximize my weight loss efforts. I would suggest starting out with a few items. You can always add others later if you are not seeing the results you want. Good luck.
Roadqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen ready to lose View Post
It's all so individual but here's my experience....started with MRC6 then to cut cost I switched to KLB5 that I buy from Hayes Clinic in Paris, TX (online) and a cheap Vitamin B6. In my case I have not found that either target the stomach area (which is also my worst area) and am typically skeptical of stuff like that.....although I have tried Corti-trim, Relacore to no avail....I'm doing zumba for exercise and want to add some pilates or core strengthening and hoping that that works........I've also heard that the stomach fat can be in the last 10 pounds to go...which is where I'm at so I'm hoping. Good luck with your decision.
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 0/62/67

Height: 5'5"

here is my experience... I didn't initally start by taking the MRC6 but twoo of my friends swore by it, so about a month of so into the program I started taking it. I have lost 55 lbs and over 60 inches. A lot of that has been in my waist, belly and hips. I think I have lost over 8" in my waist alone. My tummy isn't flat but looks pretty flat in most pants & jeans now. When I get nekkid I see my baby pooch sticks out a bit from my hip bones still, but I figure it will forever unless I get a tummy tuck & lipo (not happening!) My arms look pretty decent also. What I ahve noticed is that about 8-9 years agoo I lost about the same amount of weight but had a lot more sagging skin. I'm not sure what made this time different, the pills? the extra protein? the extra water? Your guess is as good as mine.
E4FEwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:56 PM   #10  

Thank you porchmom and congrats on being down to your last 10 pounds! I had never heard that about stomach fat being in the last 10 pounds. It is so great knowing so many people on this forum have done so well with the MRC program.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:09 PM   #11  

Dear Butterfly Lady,
Thanks! I didn't realize til I read your post that in the back of my mind I am remembering when I lost 50 pounds many years ago and my skin was sagging and I wasn't very toned. That was on Optifast which was 100% shakes and very low calories. I did have tons of energy on that plan.

I am hoping my energy will increase on this plan. I haven't even been on it a full week yet. This forum is so helpful. Hearing that you and your friends did well with MRC 6 makes me want to try it. I realize every body is different and there are no guarantees. In the past it seemed that I lost in my fingers and face first! Maybe I will bite the bullet and also get the PhentraTrim Plus.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:49 AM   #12  

Question Hello

My brother was on the MRC diet plan and has lost 60 pounds. I was just curious he said you can purchase the phentratrim at any health store like GNC or complete nutrition? IS this correct or can you only purchase thru MRC. Thanks
Willie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:22 AM   #13  
ponygirl

S/C/G: 321/269/160

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone, Im also wondering if anyone has found phentratrim somewhere else for sale online or if you can get it at gnc what name does it go by? Im at 48 lost but its slowing down and I want to take some more supplements, but Im trying to save a little money to. Any information would help thanks.

Happy losing !!!
ponygirl56 is offline   Reply With Quote