100 lb. Club - Anyone have one of these?

View Full Version : Anyone have one of these?

lottie63
12-30-2009, 12:00 PM
Has anyone seen this?

www.ninjakitchen.com

it's a food processor kind of, one two cup container for veggies and a big smoothie making drink container.

I got it for xmas and I absolutely LOVE IT.

I made some vegan pot pie full of chopped veggies, I made chickpea seitan nuggets and used the smoothie maker to make a chickpea paste. haha. (cheating!), and my bf used it to make homemade black bean burgers.

it chops so nice and evenly! My old one just turned my veggies to mush. This will make it far easier to get in all my veggies. woot.

TJFitnessDiva
12-30-2009, 12:14 PM
It looks cool! The commercial is a bit cheesy on their website lol but I'm wanting it now so I can make snowballs at home with sugar free syrup (http://blog.nola.com/mollyreid/2008/07/medium_snowball1.jpg) and just have another nifty kitchen appliance. I do like the way it chops veggies :)

Hmmmm....my anniversary *is* in March :lol:

wendyland
12-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Looks good. I have a magic bullet, but it maily just purees everything. I got a regular blender for xmas that I'm excited about. I also got a mandoline slicer. I made a stirfry last night in lightening speed. I love it.

kuhrisuh
12-30-2009, 01:29 PM
that's neat! i dont have any type of appliance like that.. and i'm not really even sure how to use one, but i'd like to get one & try preparing meals with it! sounds like this would be a good one to try :)

cathydoe
12-30-2009, 03:26 PM
It really chops in chunks? Hummmmm

Beverlyjoy
12-30-2009, 03:53 PM
Chopping in chunks sounds good. Enjoy! What a great gift.