Old 12-30-2009, 01:11 AM   #1  
Vegalitarian

Height: 5'8

Default Merry Belated Yule

Unless you celebrate for an extended period (I usually do 12 days but am not really in the mood,) how was everyone's Yule? This forum seems pretty dead, but I was curious how everyone else celebrated.
Astrild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:13 AM   #2  
Beings fats is brutals

Height: 5'10

I actually spent most of December baking cookies for various reasons. I feel like I made like 6,000 dozen. haha But hey, they brightened a lot of people's season, they didn't cost a lot of money to make and I had the time. Plus I didn't eat many of them myself since they left my house as soon as they were baked and my bf was willing to be the taste-tester so he saved me some calories. That's good at least!

And of course we had the standard "White, Upper-Middle Class, Conservative Christmas NIGHTMARE" at my boyfriend's mother's house. That was bloody THRILLING.

So no. I didn't really get to do a proper Yule celebration. But aside from the bf's family, it was a nice holiday season! Most of the people around me were flat broke but in good spirits. Positive energy was flowing like a river!
Metal Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:51 PM   #3  
Giving no Ground

S/C/G: 245/217/135

Height: 5'5"

Well, I got to have Yule with our sister Grove in Tucson, then we got to have Winter Solstice with the Grove I'm with in Phoenix. Both were awesome! Hexmas was pretty good too...
Skullarix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #4  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Merry Yule to all of you too!

Our's was pretty quiet except for our open house party on the 24.
mauvaisroux is offline   Reply With Quote