Old 12-29-2009, 09:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 224/See Ticker/164

Height: 5' 7 1/2"

Default Down 26 Pounds :-)

Hi Everyone - I started MRC on the 2nd of October and as of today's weigh in I am down 26 pounds. I am really enjoying my new life style change and feel very stable throughout the day. I have been reading this forum since I started, but this is the first time that I have gotten up the nerve to post something. Congratulations on everyone's successes and for those of you thinking about joining . . . this has been the best decision that I have made for myself.

Not only is my weight down but my blood pressure when I started the program was steady at around 158/98 and has been right around 120/62 for the last two months and I have lost 23 inches in total as of my month two weigh in. I have also gone down from a size 18 pants to size 12 and my energy level is fantastic and I sleep like a baby at night!

I lost 60 pounds on another weight loss program; but unfortunately they had no maintenance program and they had eliminated the grain and dairy groups. It wasn't something that I was able to sustain and eventually gained back my weight over time. MRC has an outstanding weight loss program and one of the big factors in my decision to join is their maintenance program. I look forward to completing my journey and sharing my progress with you all. 34 more pounds to go!

Mary

Last edited by mrmoore44; 12-29-2009 at 10:01 PM.
mrmoore44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:44 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 242/169/166

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmoore44 View Post
Hi Everyone - I started MRC on the 2nd of October and as of today's weigh in I am down 26 pounds. I am really enjoying my new life style change and feel very stable throughout the day. I have been reading this forum since I started, but this is the first time that I have gotten up the nerve to post something. Congratulations on everyone's successes and for those of you thinking about joining . . . this has been the best decision that I have made for myself.

Not only is my weight down but my blood pressure when I started the program was steady at around 158/98 and has been right around 120/62 for the last two months and I have lost 23 inches in total as of my month two weigh in. I have also gone down from a size 18 pants to size 12 and my energy level is fantastic and I sleep like a baby at night!

I lost 60 pounds on another weight loss program; but unfortunately they had no maintenance program and they had eliminated the grain and dairy groups. It wasn't something that I was able to sustain and eventually gained back my weight over time. MRC has an outstanding weight loss program and one of the big factors in my decision to join is their maintenance program. I look forward to completing my journey and sharing my progress with you all. 34 more pounds to go!

Mary
Mary, welcome! You are doing great and should be very proud! Blood pressure, scales and pants size are all responding so well to your changes! Keep up the great work!
Keiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:58 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Welcome Mary! sounds like you are having good success! This is the place to be if you have questions or can answer questions for someone else.. We are a pretty good support group and love to help each other out..

Cheers!
Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Great job!!! So happy you're seeing the health changes too!
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:31 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 196/168/165

Height: 5'7" 1/2

Great job Mary, I too have had great success so far with this plan. My doctor wanted me to start cholesterol medication 8 months ago and I decided if this plan didn't work then I would start it after my physical(Dec.12th) thanks be to God for allowing me to find out about this program through a mutual friend. It was way down and my doctor said good job!! My weight is down almost 20lbs and the inches are coming off as well. I had to go buy a pair of slacks this week because my pants were so loose. The plan is a little costly but it works!! The holidays have slowed me down a little but I'm pushing on, especially with the support of everyone on this forum -it is encouraging and motivating to go through this with other people such as yourselves. sexyrene
sexyrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:43 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 224/See Ticker/164

Height: 5' 7 1/2"

Thank you everyone for your comments. It will be encouraging to talk with others who are also on this life change!
mrmoore44 is offline   Reply With Quote