Old 12-28-2009, 10:09 AM   #1  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

Default Confused about Clothes

Since I've lost all of my weight, I'm really happy with how I look...still striving for more, of course, because that's my personality. But what I'm really confused with is my pants size. I now weigh less than I did when I was a freshman in high school and was only 4'11. Back then I was a size 8 and had NO chest. Now I'm 5'3, a d-cup a size 12, and 7 lbs less than I was then. I also look a lot larger than I was at that time. I can't seem to figure out where I used to carry my weight. I know I'm a bigger size now because of the wonders of being an Italian woman I get to have these HUGE hips and a wonderfully large Italian booty. I just can't seem to figure out why, at 7 lbs less and 4inches taller, I look 50 lbs heavier.

Does anyone else seem to have a problem with this? I know there's not really a solution for it, and it's probably the way my body stores weight, but everyone i know says how odd it is. Just want to verify that I'm not a freak (haha!)
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:29 AM   #2  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

I'm not trying to be sarcastic here at all so please don't take it this way:

Have you ever thought that it's in your head? Body Image Distortion?

Also, as far as sizes go -- we all know how misleading those can be. Also, I have found that people that weigh more than me and are shorter than me wear a smaller size. How that works I'm not really sure. May just be how I carry my weight or I'm guessing is a height issue.

The important thing here is how you feel. Do you feel better than you did? If so... go with it. Plus, I'm pretty sure most guys aren't gonna complain about your booty or your boobs.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 206/ticker/150

Height: 5'4

I would say that you don't look 50lbs heavier at all...you just think you do! You have a different body now...when you were younger, you still had a child-like figure. Now you have a curvier womanly figure. No matter how thin you get, you won't ever look the same you did when you were younger. I would take big boobs and a booty over being a stick-figure any day!!

Last edited by Amba Dawn; 12-28-2009 at 11:39 AM.
Amba Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:58 PM   #4  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I'm with Amba, I think that you probably filled out in certain places. Yay for being Italian. I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen to me.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote