Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 12-23-2009, 12:57 PM   #1  
Gettin' Healthy!

S/C/G: 265/258/140

Height: 5'4"

Default EA Active for Wii

I have wiifit and I just dont feel its a great workout. Ive been reading about ea active and think I might give it a try..however! i read it doesnt password protect your weight... I know my boyfriend will want to play and I would just die if he knew what the actual number was even thought he wouldnt say anything about it lol so does the game weigh you like wii fit or can I just enter in whatever I want? I'm not looking for it to give me the actual amount of calories I burned I just want to do the workouts.
Firecracker777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/189/144

Height: 5' 4"

I haven't used that but I have Personal Trainer for the Wii and it's great! You should check it out. It does a whole physical and customizes workouts based on your fitness level. It tracks your weight and inches (not password protected that I can tell) and it sort of harps on you or gives you praise when you miss/make a workout. The workouts are never the same and focus on each area, depending on the day. You'd love it! It also tells you calories burned at the end. It was only $20 on Amazon and it doesn't require special equipment. Hope this helps!
kaliyat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:18 PM   #3  
Gettin' Healthy!

Hmm that sounds pretty good..Ill have to go check that one out! I know theres a lot popping up. Thanks!
Old 12-23-2009, 02:30 PM   #4  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Yea, I have EA Active... it is an awesome workout ... but like you said, anyone can go into your profile and look at your stats.
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #5  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

PS... It doesn't weigh you... you enter your own weight in EA Active... the calories burned won't be accurate if you change it but if you're not worried about that then it doesn't matter
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:20 AM   #6  
Gettin' Healthy!

Oh ok thats awesome then! I'm not too worried about an exact number of how many calories I burned, I figure right now as long as I'm working out its better than not. Thanks so much!