Old 12-19-2009, 06:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/174/135

Height: 5ft 1

Default Couple Questions

Hey All, I am preparing to start my green meun next week so I am trying to organize and get everything figured out because of course I will be traveling for the holidays! But I have a few questions, hope you all can help me with some answers!

1. On the top of the green menu one of the bullets reads: "MRC Meal Replacements (Nutra Bars or Shakes) may be used as breakfast or lunch omitting starch and protein or fruit and protein, respectively. Meal Replacement Shakes may also be used as dinner omitting starch and protein. Not to exceed 3 times per week. Do not consume a creamy on the same day."
***So my question is when they are talking about not exceeding 3 times a week are they referring only to the Meal Replacement Shakes for dinner or also to the bars and shakes you can have for breakfast or lunch? I have read it a few times and read it both ways, just want to see what is correct or what the real intent is. I would love to replace breakfast while traveling everyday!

2. Is there a time limit or span you should put between HNS's and a meal or 2 HNS's, if you are having HNS's twice in a row. For example have one very early evening/late afternoon and then a creamy for a snack at night? I am trying to get in the maximum of 4 HNS's a day and just playing with the correct times to do that if I don't find myself needing one sooner in the day.

Thanks in advance....I am sure I will be back with more questions!
WWDT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 201/191/140

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWDT View Post
Hey All, I am preparing to start my green meun next week so I am trying to organize and get everything figured out because of course I will be traveling for the holidays! But I have a few questions, hope you all can help me with some answers!

1. On the top of the green menu one of the bullets reads: "MRC Meal Replacements (Nutra Bars or Shakes) may be used as breakfast or lunch omitting starch and protein or fruit and protein, respectively. Meal Replacement Shakes may also be used as dinner omitting starch and protein. Not to exceed 3 times per week. Do not consume a creamy on the same day."
***So my question is when they are talking about not exceeding 3 times a week are they referring only to the Meal Replacement Shakes for dinner or also to the bars and shakes you can have for breakfast or lunch? I have read it a few times and read it both ways, just want to see what is correct or what the real intent is. I would love to replace breakfast while traveling everyday!

2. Is there a time limit or span you should put between HNS's and a meal or 2 HNS's, if you are having HNS's twice in a row. For example have one very early evening/late afternoon and then a creamy for a snack at night? I am trying to get in the maximum of 4 HNS's a day and just playing with the correct times to do that if I don't find myself needing one sooner in the day.

Thanks in advance....I am sure I will be back with more questions!
I think what they told me was you have meal replacements at lunch only 3 times a week.

My center also said all those products won't do any good if you don't follow the menu and take the HNS's. They said they have clients that only do the menu and HNS's, flex and they have lost over 100 pounds.
not going to give up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 187/See Ticker/134

Height: 5'4"

There's no time limit for the HNS' as long as you have one with your breakfast meal and with your lunch meal. The others you can have whenever, they just want you to at least have an HNS every four to five hours if you're not going to be eating, like if you have to get up way early in the morning and have a long day. I usually have an HNS for breakfast, midmorning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack or for dessert after dinner. But I also get up at 5am and don't go to bed until 11pm.

The meal replacements you're only allowed to have three times a week, whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner. However. They have a Meta-quick plan that's good for quick weight loss or for traveling and you're only allowed to do it once a month. It involves having a meal replacement bar or shake for breakfast and lunch (one or the other, never a bar and a bar or a shake and a shake) and then eating a regular on program dinner. You have your HNS as normal with the respective meals. They have an actual menu for the Meta-Quick, you might ask your center about it.
desilu0 is offline   Reply With Quote