Old 12-18-2009, 07:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/194/125

Height: 5'7

Default I think my scale is broken

It can't be me, can it?

The darn thing is stuck at 196. Every few days it creeps up to 197, then the next day BAM, right back to 196. I am getting SO frustrated.

I've been spoiled by an almost constant weight loss, so to hit this stopping zone is just aggravating.

And as long as I am complaining, and since I don't know anyone IRL here....

My dh and I are not TTC, but in a compromise, we're not NOT TTC. (My dh's way of saying I don't know if we're ready, but if it happens then it happend) Well I have not gotten a pp cycle since having my son 9 1/2 months ago, so I don't know when or if I am ovulating. I started with some pregnancy symptoms, nausea, sore breasts...but IF I O'd I am only 9 dpo. Too early to test, but I did...BFN. So I should not be shocked, but now I am questioning my symptoms, and making myself nuts.

Something needs to give....either that scale needs to move, or I need to see 2 pink lines....or I may just go off the deep end.
crzymom6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/194/125

Height: 5'7

I think there are a few reasons that number gets me.

#1. One more pound and I get to 30 pounds lost.

#2. One more pound and I get to change my avatar.

#3. One more pound and I get to add a spinning smilie to my siggy.

#4. Five more pounds and I am officially overweight instead of obese.

Last edited by crzymom6; 12-18-2009 at 07:54 AM.
crzymom6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #3  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

I have SO been there! LOL! I was TTC while not having a period for 9 months! That was before I knew I had PCOS. I was testing every other week for about four months before I finally went to the doctor and said, "This just isn't normal." Well do I remember how LONG a day can be when you're waiting to test again. It's way worse than Christmas!

That scale will move. Deep down, you know it will. It's just a horrible test of patience. (...she says until it's her own turn to whine about the scale)
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:16 AM   #4  
Focused on the Future

S/C/G: 237/132/137

Height: 5' 3"

Hope things get better for ya soon!!
JustBeckyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:32 PM   #5  
Finding my wings...

S/C/G: 256/see ticker/156

Height: 5'2 and a freakin' HALF!

My weight was like that around the same weight... 198-196... it FINALLY moved until my mom had her stupid Xmas cookie party last night.... now I'm back to 196 today. :| Hopefully it'll come off quick. *sigh* I hate the holidays.
starfishkitty is offline   Reply With Quote