Mini-Goals - Getting over the last plateau to my goal!!!

RedPhoenix
12-12-2009, 05:57 PM
:)It's been a busy year since I've been on this site...but I still managed to get down to my goal weight!:D The thing is ,once I get past a 5 pound mark I start overeating..this could last for a good month.If I catch it,I'm only held back for a few days and I go back to losing; If I don't,I end up gaining back not only that five ,but maybe another and it takes me weeks to get back on track:o..I got up to 185 earlier this year from 172 and was so stressed I just decided to keep it there until I felt like really making an effort again.I've gotten down to 160 twice so far,right now I'm between 165-167 and trying to stay under 165 during the holidays....Does anyone else here binge? :dizzy::^:

wannabeahotmama
12-12-2009, 07:53 PM
I do not think I would be overweight if I never binged! :) Good job on your success, I think that even with set backs is important to no give up on the big picture. There is an entire forum for binge eating http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/

leeway
12-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Congrats on all of your success - you're pounds away from your goal - quite an achievement - good for you!:woohoo:

You're not alone in having setbacks and detours on your way to reaching it - all of us do. But, with each detour, you got back on track and moving forward - that's what's important and a great lesson for the rest of us - not giving up.

Good luck with the the last few pounds - we'll all be here rooting you on!

:bravo: