Old 12-07-2009, 05:39 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Healthy Through the Holidays, Week 6 Christmas

I hope everyone is holding there own so far with the holiday season in full swing. I am following my pattern of up and down, I have yet to get past 139. My snack-luck yesterday wasnt good for me. I ate way too much, I rarely do that, but peanut butter cookies were my downfall.

Week 1: 144
Week 2: 141
Week 3: 143
Week 4: 140

Week 5: 143 Ewww
Week 6: 139

W 64 oz
E extra laps, 30 minute cardio if makenna is in a good enough mood
E 1200 cals
D make it through the day.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #2  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Well my weigh in this morning wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be considering how horribly I've eaten the past week (fried foods and desserts!). I stayed the same as last week, 176. This is still bad though, because I kept the 3 lbs I had put on at Thanksgiving. Today is a new start. My mom finally went grocery shopping and bought some healthy things that I had been asking her to buy. Also, my boyfriend's mom's chocolate eclaire cake is finally GONE, so no more dessert temptations for now. I'm thinking this week will be a little easier since I have some healthy food choices in my house. I even think dessert temptations will be okay because I'm going to be sooo preoccupied with studying and will be in the bio lab for many, many hours during the days this week.
WEED for this Week:
W: at least 64 oz per day
E: any little bit of exercise I can get in will be great since it's finals week
E: 1200-1400 calories per day
D: STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by zoochick777; 12-07-2009 at 11:05 AM.
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #3  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

I was not very good yesterday. There was no time to exercise with decorating and attending a party. Plus my eating was bad with the party.

Today is a new day and hopefully a better one.

Week 1: 167
Week 2: 160.5
Week 3: 156.5
Week 4: 156.5
Week 5: 157.5
Week 6: 153.5

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - walk 1 mile
E - 1200 -1300 calories
D - spend some time with hubby relaxing after our busy weekend

Have a good WEED day everyone.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:47 PM   #4  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

i gained 1 pound lol 247.8 not as bad as i would have thought but i still need to get back to my lowest of 241
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:29 PM   #5  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Week 1- 181
Week 2- 177.8
Week 3- 178
Week 4- 178.8
Week 5- 181.2 See that crap???
Week 6- 181.4 Not bad considering I was 183.6 a few days ago.

As you can see, i am really struggling. It just seems that nothing works. I am asking for new DVD's for x-mas. Maybe that will shake things up a bit. I am still considering joining a gym after Christmas.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #6  

Hey Ladies -

Sorry I've been MIA lately, with Dan gone, computer on the fritz and xmas decorating/shopping/child wrangling haven't had much time to myself. Haven't been eating the greatest lately, not so much quantity, just quality - lots of quick foods, sweets etc... My mom is making a batch of christmas cookies as I type...

W - 80+
E - didn't do anything today but walk to mall at lunch
E - stay OP for tomorrow
D - try to find that motivation!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:34 PM   #7  
Calorie Counter

Zoochick~Good luck on your finals week.

Popcorn, Man you are losing quick!!

Tiara~Good attitude, just get in your WEED and you will get back down there.

Mindy, its good to see you. Keep working hard, you will get to wear you want to be. Maybe you should just join the gym.

Emily~I hope you get a break soon.

I'm so tired. I am going to go to bed soon. Just wanted to say HI!
Old 12-08-2009, 08:54 AM   #8  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning.

Day off today. I will be spending it taking Tommy to the doctor. He was up crying all night with a sore throat. He is still crying. I finally got him to take Tylenol for the pain, he has also had a ton of popsicles. No gym workout for me today.

I'll post more back afterI get back.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:16 AM   #9  
Portion Control

Good Morning!

Still struggling to stick to my daily WEED. I really need to get back into exercising but with holiday stuff it has been hard. Still I am determined.

Jeni - Sorry about your little boy. I hope he is better soon.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - half hour of aerobic activity
E - 1200-1300 calories
D - groom the dog

Hey everyone we can do this - we can't let the holiday season undo all of our efforts so far. Sending positive vibes out to everyone.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:35 PM   #10  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

jeni... awww i hope he feelz better...
popcorn thats the spirit...
w... 64+
e...wii 1 hour
e...1500calz
d... im determined to get the harrry potter movie today and wash clothes..
Old 12-08-2009, 07:49 PM   #11  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone, thanks for the well wishes.

The doctor thinks Tommy has the flu. (after I posted last he started vomitting and running a fever.) The nasal swab was negative, but she said it is only 60-80% accurate, and the symptoms are all there. If he gets worse then Im supposed to take him to the ER for blood tests and hydration. Luckilly I have already gotten him to eat and drink a little. I will probably stay home with him for the next couple of days.

Oh and the worst thing with a vomitting kid? The pipes to my washer are frozen. DANG!

Foods hasn't been horrible, but it hasnt been great either. Fast food in the car. I am getting my water in.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:36 PM   #12  
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

hi everyone...sorry i've been out for a while. last week was just insanely busy and to make it more interesting, my stomach has been acting up (ulcer related) and so i've been eating bananas, potatoes, yogurt etc for the last week. aside from being so tired of those foods, i'm doing better today finally and i think i can expand my menu. after i weighed myself this weekend i'm down at 158.2 but i'm sure that it's related to my strange diet and not permanent...i haven't been able to go to the gym because i've been feeling so nauseous hoping to get back at it soon. i'm anxious to get back in the groove...

W-til i float away...
E-exciting stomach friendly food
E-hopefully soon
D-house is clean at least keep up with that...

jeni, i'm sorry tommy isn't feeling well. hope he's on the mend soon

hi to everyone else...hope you're having relaxing evenings
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #13  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Week 1 ~ 198.8
Week 2 ~ 197.4
Week 3 ~ 197.6
Week 4 ~ 196.4
Week 5 ~ ? forgot it?
Week 6 ~ 198 EWWW do we see a pattern here?

Sorry I've been caught up in a crazy world. But did do boot camp twice last week and got back there today. I need to stay on it. They set my goal for the Jan 20, 2010 final body comp at 178 lbs... WHAT???? Thats 20lbs in like 5 weeks? AAAACK!

Glad my weeders are still up and running. Will pop in tomorrow and ccatchup on personals. Missed you all. Hope you are all doing well.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:06 PM   #14  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

lol nixmom... i know how you feel..at the moment i hate my scale but i know its not its fault its the person on it ...lol i notice these past weeks my weigh inz have become a pattern either its bad so just a slight good hopefully this week it goes down and stays there...
Old 12-09-2009, 09:28 AM   #15  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Howdy girls I'm here.....today is the first day I've had the chance to catch up on anything including sleep. And I'm not entirely caught up on that. Just wanted to pop on before work. Hubby is STILL on call...and has been for a trip since this past Saturday. Right now he's on call to be on crew rest. After 4 days of this nonsense they should have scrapped the mission. But hey, what do I know, I'm just the wife.

If I see his aircraft commander, and his current squadron commander I'm gonna show them how Billy Blanks and Jillian Michaels showed me how to kick. And it's gonna hurt.

If they send him out now, it's likely he could break down somewhere and be stuck. The longer he's out, the more stress it is on me to call his ridiculous family and get what THEY want for Christmas. Laptops and games and high end stuff like that......because their family can't afford it Ron seems to think it's "his" job to get that for them. We don't ask anything of anyone. But I refuse to buy his teenage niece yet another laptop because her ignorant mother decided to throw a hissy fit and threw the laptop and cracked the bottom. It still works, and I'm not gonna go get another one. Ugh *sighs*

I am tired. I'm getting my big orders in for Christmas this week for my MK business and on top of that, working my regular job (and being VERY stressed there I might add) Plus double bellydance rehearsals, I am wiped out. I keep sniffling/sneezing/coughing at work...I have a bit of congestion but just haven't crashed yet with germs. Everyone else at my office seems to but not me. I guess that's good for the company and that's all that matters. They keep me on and don't promote me, don't allow me to train new people....but just keep me there to do more work because other girls in my unit aren't trained on the same things (because they don't do training the way they used to) but I digress.

I need a goal poster for my weight loss. Seriously.

I'll try to post more tonight. Tonight I'm making all my calls for my business and talking to husbands and boyfriends to shop for their ladies. yay

Last edited by Holyteror; 12-09-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote