General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-06-2009, 09:32 AM   #1  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Default Help with Hardwood floor care

We have hardwood floors and the floor near the front door was a little dark looking compared to the other part of the flooring but I definitely thing it has had some minor water damage from being exposed to the elements by the people before us and us. We also had a recent doggy accident that ended up in me cleaning the floor like crazy. I think I need to do something about them to help seal them and protect them.

What do I do? I read on a site that waxing can be done but it may make refinishing harder down the road. There is still sealant on the floor as it isn't totally stripped.

I know I could call a professional in for a couple hundred dollars to do whatever but I don't think we are really at that point yet.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote