100 lb. Club - Being a numbers freak makes me happy

salsa chip
12-06-2009, 05:15 AM
Exhibit A: my client's weight this morning, ladies and gentlemen, was 208. Ok, it was 208.9, but in my client's weight loss world decimals don't exist ;)

Exhibit B: I refer the ladies and gentlemen of the board to my client's avatar. 40lbs lost since the end of July!

Exhibit C:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh173/lig1_2008/Screenshot2009-12-06at101153AM.png

Is it now not true, ladies and gentlemen of the board, that my client IS NOW OVERWEIGHT RATHER THAN OBESE???

(I've been watching quite a lot of Law and Order recently. Apologies.)

Onederchic
12-06-2009, 05:16 AM
Very nice! Congrats :D :hug:

salsa chip
12-06-2009, 05:19 AM
Thank you! :D

catherinef
12-06-2009, 05:25 AM
Good for you! I just recently passed into that blessed sub-30 BMI zone, and kissing obesity goodbye is an awesome feeling. Enjoy! :)

salsa chip
12-06-2009, 05:39 AM
Thank you Catherine! It's freaking awesome (and a little surreal at the same time)! I'm eating my breakfast now whilst dancing round my kitchen - which I shouldn't be doing as I'm going to be late for church.

BUT HEY! I think God understands ;)

katkitten
12-06-2009, 08:12 AM
It is true and I would testify as such! congrats!

Loving Me
12-06-2009, 08:41 AM
That's wonderful, well done and you should definitely enjoy every minute.

weebleswobble
12-06-2009, 08:50 AM
I'm a minister - my God understands. :)

crzymom6
12-06-2009, 09:11 AM
Congratulations for you! I can not wait to get to the overweight category!

Judy Lynn
12-06-2009, 09:15 AM
Excellent! Way to go Salsa!

salsa chip
12-06-2009, 09:15 AM
It is true and I would testify as such! congrats!

I rest my case! Thank you!

That's wonderful, well done and you should definitely enjoy every minute.

Oh, I'm doing my best, although you've well and truly pipped me! :carrot: We're both rockin' this joint, we are.

I'm a minister - my God understands. :)

Tee hee, I was only a teeny bit late for Mass this morning...:dizzy:

salsa chip
12-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Excellent! Way to go Salsa!

Thank you Judy! Your comment means a lot, especially as we're a 5'10"-pair ;)

salsa chip
12-06-2009, 09:19 AM
Congratulations for you! I can not wait to get to the overweight category!

Keep going and you WILL GET THERE! I promise!

I mean, just a couple of days ago I was having a whinge on the onederland challenge thread about how I'd been bouncing around 209-210 for nearly two weeks. It was pretty frustrating! But really, if I can keep it together and break through that...anyone can!

So don't lose heart - it will definitely come :D

ubergirl
12-06-2009, 09:28 AM
That rocks the house!!! WTG Salsa Chip!

salsa chip
12-06-2009, 09:44 AM
That rocks the house!!! WTG Salsa Chip!

Thank you ubergirl! I'm now going to go and write (or try to write) a thoughtful reply to your thread :)

paris81
12-06-2009, 09:52 AM
woohoo!!! Nice job, you must feel great!

caryesings
12-06-2009, 10:04 AM
A fellow numbers geek salutes you and your writing style made me laugh out loud. Good going!

salsa chip
12-06-2009, 11:05 AM
woohoo!!! Nice job, you must feel great!

Thank you paris!

A friend rang me just now and asked me something similar. At the moment I'm a mix between "omg whieeee yay!" and "Uh...is this actually happening to me?" :dizzy:

A fellow numbers geek salutes you and your writing style made me laugh out loud. Good going!

Glad to have provided a number-sister with amusement! Thanks for your congrats! :D

catherinef
12-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Oh, I love playing with the numbers! Whenever I have something new to add to my weight chart, I pop open the calculator and start playing with it, thinking of every possible way to categorize what's going on. I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who finds that sort of thing endlessly entertaining. :)

cathydoe
12-06-2009, 11:40 AM
WTG Salsa Chip! Woo Hoo!!

Take a bow! :cp: :dancer: :encore: :woohoo: :cheer3: :cheer2: :congrat:

lovemyboy
12-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Great!! I cannot wait to join you in the sub-30 BMI range.

JulieJ08
12-06-2009, 12:21 PM
That's a very neat and pretty set of numbers :carrot:

CLCSC145
12-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Yay!!!!!!!! You are doing SOOO well! You'll be in onederland before you know it! :cheer: :cheer: : cheer:

H8cake
12-06-2009, 02:06 PM
:dancer::dancer::dancer: <- imagine those are salsa dancers, doing a happy salsa for salsa chip and her amazing progress!

salsa chip
12-06-2009, 03:00 PM
:dancer::dancer::dancer: <- imagine those are salsa dancers, doing a happy salsa for salsa chip and her amazing progress!

Wooooo! :D (actually I was thinking about taking salsa lessons - or zouk, even, even though it might be a bit sexay ;) ) Thanks!

Yay!!!!!!!! You are doing SOOO well! You'll be in onederland before you know it! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you for the cheers! And oh I do hope I'll be in onederland very soon. That'd be so so awesome!

That's a very neat and pretty set of numbers :carrot:

Hurray for numbers which, once in a while, actually play the way we want them to! ;)

Great!! I cannot wait to join you in the sub-30 BMI range.

Come on down, the water's lovely! :swim:

WTG Salsa Chip! Woo Hoo!!

Take a bow! :cp: :dancer: :encore: :woohoo: :cheer3: :cheer2: :congrat:

*curtseys*

Thanks for the congrats - what a cheerleading team! :D

Oh, I love playing with the numbers! Whenever I have something new to add to my weight chart, I pop open the calculator and start playing with it, thinking of every possible way to categorize what's going on. I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who finds that sort of thing endlessly entertaining. :)

Nerds of 3fc UNITE!!

cathydoe
12-06-2009, 03:17 PM
*curtseys*

LOL I wanted to say curtseys instead of bow...but I didn't know how to spell it!!

dragonwoman64
12-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Big Time Congrats!!

they have belly dancing at my Y, ever think of trying that? you get to wear a big jingly belt around your waist, looks very cute on the girls/women doing it!

salsa chip
12-06-2009, 05:06 PM
LOL I wanted to say curtseys instead of bow...but I didn't know how to spell it!!

*giggle*
Last Friday, after the session, my PT "bowed" to me and I curtseyed back. We must have looked like right wallys! :D

Big Time Congrats!!

they have belly dancing at my Y, ever think of trying that? you get to wear a big jingly belt around your waist, looks very cute on the girls/women doing it!

Oh oh oh! I've been eyeing some bellydancing dvds. Maybe as a Christmas treat... I'd really like to try something like that :belly:

time2lose
12-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Congratulations! That is a very big deal! How wonderful to lose that word "obese"!

JulieJ08
12-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Oh, I love playing with the numbers! Whenever I have something new to add to my weight chart, I pop open the calculator and start playing with it, thinking of every possible way to categorize what's going on.

Nice, I'm not the only one :o When I was in my main losing phase, you'd have thought I was trying to find the meaning of life in my charts :)

waquilter
12-06-2009, 10:56 PM
WTG Salsa!!! Wish I was 5 feet 10 so I could join you!

momof5k
12-07-2009, 12:41 AM
:woohoo: What an awesome milestone! congrats!

paradoxx
12-07-2009, 12:48 AM
First, I must say CONGRATULATIONS! :carrot:

Second, I must say that as a law student in the midst of finals I actually didn't notice that there was anything unusual about your post until I read the "Law and Order" comment. *Sigh* Yup, I'm losing it.

cfmama
12-07-2009, 12:52 AM
You so totally rock!!!!!! Great great GREAT job my friend!!!!!

gloo
12-07-2009, 01:38 AM
YAYYYY! Congratulations, you're awesome! :)

Nada
12-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Congratulations, isn't it a relief to say you're overweight.

salsa chip
12-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Oh my. I get home and saw all these replies to my news and got a bit emotional :hug:

Congratulations! That is a very big deal! How wonderful to lose that word "obese"!

It is - thank you! Though it still hasn't quite sunk in, I don't think...but hey. It will!

WTG Salsa!!! Wish I was 5 feet 10 so I could join you!

Thanks so much! And do feel free to get a growth spurt so that you can join me up here ;)

:woohoo: What an awesome milestone! congrats!

Thank you! That smiley cracks me up - yesterday there was a point when I was actually running up and down my kitchen with a big inane grin on my face....
First, I must say CONGRATULATIONS! :carrot:

Second, I must say that as a law student in the midst of finals I actually didn't notice that there was anything unusual about your post until I read the "Law and Order" comment. *Sigh* Yup, I'm losing it.

Thankee for the dancing carrot! *munch*

As a fellow university-inhabitant, I feel your pain. There's not much else I can say to that, I don't think :hug: Keep chugging through.

You so totally rock!!!!!! Great great GREAT job my friend!!!!!

This from t3h KWEEN of weight loss!!! :faint: Thank you!

YAYYYY! Congratulations, you're awesome! :)

:o *stammers* I...uh...why...uh...thank you! *blush* (I don't get called awesome that often :) )

Congratulations, isn't it a relief to say you're overweight.

Thank you for the congrats - and yes, it does. I can barely believe it still.

I searched back and found this post (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/2781903-post1.html) in the weight loss support forum. An average human leg! Wuahahahahahaha! :chin: :lol3:

JustBeckyV
12-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Yipppe -- I just hit mine 2 weeks ago. OMG what a big step!! Congrats to you!!