Old 12-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 222/196/135

Height: 5'2"

Default Looking back at before CCing...

Wow... I've been CCing for about a month now and I've been very happy with my results to far. Has anyone else taken a look back at their previous lifestyles? I can't believe how many calories I was eating and drinking! I'm absolutely in shock!
initfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #2  
one day at a time...

S/C/G: 264/264/180

Height: 64"

oh yeah same here. I can't believe how much I used to eat and not even think twice about it, it truely shocks me. I now find myself thinking about how many calories are in everything it has become such a habit which is really good.
heidiruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:22 AM   #3  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by initfor View Post
Wow... I've been CCing for about a month now and I've been very happy with my results to far. Has anyone else taken a look back at their previous lifestyles? I can't believe how many calories I was eating and drinking! I'm absolutely in shock!
I started about a month ago too, though not quite. I have been shocked since day one. I used to always say I really don't eat that much, I don't what the problem is. It actually makes me mad! I can't believe I didn't know!

On some level I knew as a kid. When I'd eat at friend's houses, portion sizes were much smaller than what was served at my house. I knew that even then, but just thought my family was lucky. No, my family was unhealthy.

I amuse myself now when planning ahead to eat out. I browse through the calories of the menu items and am in absolute shock. There are over 900 calories in a Taco Bell taco salad!
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:35 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 222/196/135

Height: 5'2"

Yeah... fast food/kid food has always been my downfall. Now I check out the menu online when I can and even the 'healthy' stuff still will knock you out for the day! Since starting this I've learned to LOVE cereal... and it's a great meal/snack for about 200 calories... and to think I used to have a donut or bagel or eggs and toast for breakfast... blah!!!
initfor is offline   Reply With Quote