Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 330/282/250

Height: 5'7"

Default Weightloss Slowed down

Hey guys I haven't been on here in a while and I thought I would update you..Starting at 330 I have lost down to 287 Applause Applause *LOL* with total loss off **drumroll please* 43 pounds. Well I am def feeling better! going to the gym...Still havent started the trainer yet.. But Im doing fine might I add..Thanksgiving was a little hard for me..Having to go to 2 places and ppl saying are you going to eat? yadda yadda..I ate. LOL and didnt follow my WW points Guess it was a "off day" but I never use my extra points and thought that It wouldnt hurt me too much..HAHAH i weighed myself weighing 5 more pounds..I was so depressed and cried told my husband I WOULD NOT! see the 300 lb mark again. I wasnt going to do it..Well I picked up where I left off and back on the ww..Doing good back down to my weight I was..But My weightloss has def slowed down. I guess I have hit a Plateau I thought I had done it in the 290's because it seemed like I was in them forever..But weight loss slowed down. But Im keeping my head up.. I really appreciate you guys..And reading your post I know im not the only one ya know'? well just an update Im still down 2 pounds from my ticker Im going to wait a while to update it though..Thanks guys any advice breaking a plateu would be nice ...
Stylist83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:41 PM   #2  
one choice at a time

S/C/G: 275/155/189/???

Height: 5'5"

Are you saying that your weight loss has slowed down since Thanksgiving? How can you tell - it's only been three days.

Good job getting back on plan after allowing yourself a day off at Thanksgiving. Nothing wrong with that!
carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:40 PM   #3  
Finding my wings...

S/C/G: 256/see ticker/156

Height: 5'2 and a freakin' HALF!

Yeah... you might have consumed more than your normal (what's normal now anyways) amount of sodium or SOMETHING. I'd give it a week of being on plan to really see if you'd gained that 5lbs. I highly doubt you could have actually gained any more than a pound or two chica.
starfishkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 330/282/250

Height: 5'7"

No im saying its been weeks ..havent lost anymore..Just gained water/sodium weight or whatever at thanksgiving..now imback down to the same weight..Glad I didnt gain..But Have been at the same weight for weeks
Stylist83 is offline   Reply With Quote