Old 11-20-2009, 10:56 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat TGIF 11/20

Happy Friday!!

Any plans for the weekend? I have started doing my grocery shopping on Friday nights so that I don't have to go anywhere on Saturdays. It's pretty sweet when I can take a nap on Saturday afternoon.

Last night I started using some sleep training on my 6mo old. A girlfriend gave me a book called Goodnight, Sleep Tight by Kim West (The Sleep Lady). I did what was recommended for his age and he slept from 7pm until 12am. It was touch and go from there but he stayed in his crib and I think everyone got more sleep.

Right now he's taking a morning nap...a first ever morning nap. At his peds appointment on Tuesday, they said he should be sleeping 16-18hrs a day. He's probably totalling 10. Not to mention the obvious problems with sleep deprivation, it can cause him to not develop properly. I've NEVER had a kid that wouldn't sleep. sigh...didn't know what to do!

Hooray for Friday! I'm ordering lunch in and we are watching a movie!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:41 PM   #2  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

Height: 5'2"

Good luck with the sleep thing MP!

I am so happy its friday, but at the same time this weekend is not going to be very restful. My son is having a friend spend the night tonight, and my sister is coming over to practice playing the guitar and singing with me. We have a funeral tomorrow, at which we have to sing.

My receptionist is sick today so I'm manning the front desk, which I have not had to do in a long time. I'm now remembering how annoying our patients are. I'm supposed to be working on a slide show for the funeral also, but its on my other computer so I'm going to have to go back and forth and back and forth today.
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Not much happening this weekend for me! It's rainy, rainy, rainy so a day in with movies sounds awesome I'm thinking about doing the errands and shopping today myself so I can just stay in all weekend.

Tomorrow is weigh in day, so it's last chance work out in the morning! lol...

Hope everyone's weekend is awesome and full of
bensempress is offline   Reply With Quote