Old 11-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #1  
Getting healthy again!!

S/C/G: 204/199/140

Height: 5'2.5"

Default I be back.....

For those that remember me I am back. I took off a few months ago I was having some family and personal issues and really just needed to get out of the whole "diet" mentality for a while.

I managed to maintain my weight loss only going up and down a few pounds.

I am restarting my diet officially tomorrow. Got my GWF back on tonight so it starts recording tonight and am starting out with nice healthy dinner.

There is the new challenge that my dairy allergy has really picked up, and since I have hypothyroidism I can not have soy I am trying out some new almond and rice based dairy subs. I also am under doctors orders to increase my fiber intake.

Last edited by Cebsme; 11-19-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Cebsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:01 PM   #2  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back!

Hey I think that maintaining is just as important and it's good you didn't gain it all back.
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/135

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

I am finding Benefiber awesome as a fiber supplement. Toss a dose in water and you would never know it's there. A bit pricey but if you need it then...
Carly Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:15 AM   #4  
Slow and Steady

Height: 5' 9"

Welcome back! I have a bodybugg and am totally addicting to seeing those calorie defecits on a daily basis. I've found it to be a huge motivator. And congrats on maintaining through a difficult time. Good luck on reaching your goals!
AbbySinthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:25 AM   #5  
Getting healthy again!!

S/C/G: 204/199/140

Height: 5'2.5"

Thank you everyone! Carly I did get some benefiber because its what my doctor suggested. I am actually excited to try it today, my stomach is kicking my butt lately and i need it.

I am so glad I didnt gain any back, even with family visits, dealing with lots of stress and such. I think normally that would have sent me into a tailspin but I knew that I didnt want to do that. The worst part was eating out we did fast food a quite a few times in the last couple months but not everyday like we used to.

My husband and I decided to go on a one year spending fast next year. Which seems scary but it will help prevent us from going out to eat except for once a month and I think it will really help me get to my goal weight.

Plus I am going to be starting another gym class at college in January which I really missed this term and is probably part of the reason I ended up getting runover by stress and dropping out of my all my classes.
Cebsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:02 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 180/174/120

Height: 5'0

Welcome back. I think it's awesome that you were able to maintain your weight. Eating out is our downfall too. I have decided as much as I love going out, it's just not worth it because I always let myself order something that I shouldn't or eating more than I should. So this is saving us money too

Last edited by Nigelswife; 11-20-2009 at 12:02 PM.
Nigelswife is offline   Reply With Quote