Old 11-18-2009, 10:25 AM   #1  
on LAWL

Default Need a recipe please!

Hi everyone:
It's been a long time since I posted here - but I recall how helpful people always were! I'm at work, and am trying to find a recipe that I know is in one of the LAWL cookbooks. Hoping someone won't mind posting it for me if they know it - I looked all through the recipe forum and its not there unfortunately.

It's called Silken Delight and is a cottage cheese/jello power recipe that is used for breakfast.

Can anyone help?
Thanks!
SandyG28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:32 AM   #2  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi Sandy!

I just checked my cookbook from approx 2 years ago when I joined and it wasn't in there - sorry.

But I wanted to say hi from NB - I see you are in NS...welcome!

Congrats on the weight loss so far - you are doing great.

Alannah
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:01 AM   #3  
on LAWL

Thanks Alannah! Your reply made me realize I needed to change my signature block to more accurately reflect my reality. I had to stop following LAWL sometime ago when they closed up shop here in NS, but have been following another plan. I had managed to lose about 47 lbs by last April but then had a family crisis....left the plan entirely and put back 28 lbs. I'm working now to get back to the 47 lb lost marker and then will assess where I want to go from there! Do they still have LAWL in NB?
SandyG28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:08 PM   #4  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

No - it closed here about a year ago or so. Now just struggling to get myself back on plan again by myself.
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote