Old 11-12-2009, 08:09 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat Thursday 11/12

Good Morning Chicks!

Feeling better today - got up and exercised my treadmill this morning. Plans for today include some oatmeal for breakfast, turkey wraps for lunch, and pan seared steaks for supper.

I decided last week that since my now SIX MONTH old baby won't sleep more than 2-3 hours at night, I just have to start exercising anyway. That extra time I take in the morning will more than make up for the lost sleep in increased energy. AND the beauty of a whole hour without interruption to watch a show or listen to music is invaluable.

I started a November Exercise Accountability thread for us in the 30 Somethings. I'm a little late, I know, but figured we could all just jump in.

Have a Great Day!!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:05 AM   #2  
Fiercely Determined Chick

S/C/G: 217/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

Wow, 6 months and only 2-3 hours...I really feel for you. My first one was a premie and ate once an hour at first and I never thought I'd sleep again. Has your little one started cereal yet? That's when mine finally got to about 6 hours at a stretch.

Congrats on your decision to workout anyway. It really will give you more energy...making the decision was the vital first step! Hang in there!

Jen
AFChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:06 PM   #3  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

Height: 5'2"

I've been having trouble getting on this forum all morning, its put a kink in my day...lol. I'm addicted to 3FC.

Today I am giving a talk to the seniors at our local senior center. I'm going to be talking about the effects of dehydration and the importance of drinking water. I bought them each a big huge plastic cup to take home and keep full of water and near them. I'm also going to be talking about diabetes and eating during the holidays. So, I"ve been working on presentation material since late last night when it dawned on me that this little talk was today and not next week like I thought it was...lol.

I'm doing horribly myself. Yesterday I ate a pizza, almost the whole thing, by myself. And I didn't work out. Nice huh.
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:54 PM   #4  
Fiercely Determined Chick

S/C/G: 217/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

It was funny...my coworker saw me eating the last of my lunch (2 celery sticks with Laughing cow Cheese) and thought that was my whole lunch. She offered me part of her lunch...a very sweet thing to do. I thought it was kind of funny, I must really looking like I'm dieting for folks to assume all I have for lunch is 2 celery sticks...LOL!
AFChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:35 PM   #5  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Gah! This site is driving me NUTS today!!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote