General chatter - Question about boots?

View Full Version : Question about boots?

Lori259
11-11-2009, 09:11 PM
OK~I got these adorable boots today...They are black with like fuzzy/fluffy type stuff on them in white.(kinda like the stuff on the old jean jackets from back in the 80's that white stuff looks like lambs wool or something ~I should know what to call it but I can bearly think today my kids have been home for veterans day LOL so if all that made no since Forgive me!)

anyways...They are kinda made like house slippers on the bottoms But I am ok with that....My question is are the inside boots or outside????
I am definetly gonna wear them outside regardless....I think there cute...and they was a gift from my hubby for my 1 year anniversary of losing weight soooo Thoughts????? Suggestions????? do they make inside boots?
THEY LOOK LIKE BOOTS NOT SLIPPERS ~I THINK ...Except the underneath bottoms.

I JUST ADDED PICS... Since I did a poor job of describing them above LOL Just click on them to make them bigger.

kittycat40
11-11-2009, 09:32 PM
they are adorable. I think if the bottoms are fabric they are not meant to be worn outside. but they are adorable :)

heidiruth
11-11-2009, 09:40 PM
they look like inside boots to me like house slippers kinda

ars
11-11-2009, 09:44 PM
They look like cozy wool slippers to me. The bottoms definitely aren't made for walking outside.

Lori259
11-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Sorry i Had a phone call so I just got back on here....Anyways They are not fabric underneath...They are hard Rubber...A bit thicker than slippers. But not as thick as shoes....Well maybe as thick as a decent made flip flop LOL

I just thought I would wear them outside when Its not rainy Or snowy...Just cold days basically~cause they match my gloves & Scarfs GREATLY!
And the Hubby wanted me too ....LOL~Which is ok...Cause I like them.

heidiruth
11-11-2009, 10:11 PM
with rubber bottoms they should be fine outside on non-snow/rain days and they are super cute

Lori259
11-11-2009, 10:20 PM
heidiruth ~thanks soooo much....My hubby loved them and said they match my hats/gloves & scarfs I wear ....So that is so reasuring of you...Cause I so wanna impress the man I love ~He thought they was cute & he paid for them too!

nelie
11-11-2009, 11:37 PM
Only thing that since they aren't made to be worn outside, the soles will probably wear down faster so they won't last as long as if you just wore them inside. I discovered that in college when I decided I wanted to wear my slippers for a while instead of my regular shoes.

Oh and I guess the new thing are inside boots because I've been seeing them a lot of places and I've been wanting to buy some. I saw some really cute knitted ones the other day.