Old 11-11-2009, 12:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 206/189.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Default mmmmm cheeseburger

minus the bun. This induction phase is kickin my bottom! This is my 9th day OP. I did have about 8 almonds this morning and a few soy beans. So that's not totally on plan, but every other day I've done excellent. I've had at least 64oz of water everyday. I walked three miles this morning and 2 1/2 yesterday morning. I thought last night that I wasn't going to be able to make it through another week of this. It's getting very difficult to spice stuff up. I can only handle so many eggs and so much chicken. So today, I thought, "man, if I could just have a big ole juicy hamburger, I would feel so much better!"

So today for lunch I'm having my big ole cheeseburger, minus the bun. I think I can make it the rest of the week now
lots2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:01 PM   #2  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots2go View Post
It's getting very difficult to spice stuff up. I can only handle so many eggs and so much chicken.
You may want to look at this website for some of the best Atkins friendly recipes you'll find anywhere The Induction friendly ones are marked with an *
http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/index.html

Last edited by JerseyGyrl; 11-11-2009 at 01:02 PM.
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 206/189.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGyrl View Post
You may want to look at this website for some of the best Atkins friendly recipes you'll find anywhere The Induction friendly ones are marked with an *
http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/index.html

Thanks!
lots2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:23 PM   #4  
Call me Finki =)

S/C/G: 400/300/155

Height: 5'6"

Here is another site that I have fallen IN LOVE with. There are so many GREAT recipes. I have been cooking off here for a week and can't stop finding new ones that I have got to try

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/

Last edited by Gelene; 11-11-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Gelene is offline   Reply With Quote