Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 11-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #1  

Default Weird Question...

Whenever I start exercising and sweating, my face (especially my forehead) start itching like crazy. Does this happen to anyone else? Is it because of I'm sweating..??

Another question - does anybody have good exercises that help reduce breast size? I've been losing everywhere else on my body, but they are the same size and I want them smaller!

Thanks!
Courtney
ccook43091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:04 PM   #2  
better, faster, stronger

S/C/G: 150/131.5/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Yeah, I itch sometimes too. It's the sweating. Toweling off a bit might help... and taking a shower afterward, of course!

I may be wrong but I don't think there's such a thing as "spot reduction", or an exercise that specifically targets your chest. I think you'd have to lose weight in general and eventually some weight would come off your chest. I'm a little jealous, actually... my breasts are the first things to shrink when I lose weight, and they're small already!

Best of luck to you.
Skyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 201/155/145

Height: 5'6"

I get very itchy when I exercise! Very normal. As far as boob loss, just losing weight overall will reduce your boobs and then hopefully they don't droop down to your belly like mine do without a bra. TMI, I know. It's sad because mine look two sizes smaller, but I still wear a C. Pisses me off. I am waiting for boob jobs to get really cheap like plasma tvs!
mamaspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:49 PM   #4  
Ilene the Bean

Courtney, totally normal to itch when sweating, my scalp itches the first few minutes when I sweat... I think it's the salt in our sweat and the opening of the pores...

As for the breast, I think a lot of it has to do with genetics, if you have a family of big breasted women, chances are you won't lose much there... You can't spot reduce but you can build the muscles that are above and below the the breast, and this will give you a look of perkier boobage

@ mamaspank ''I am waiting for boob jobs to get really cheap like plasma tvs!'' that's so cute ....
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:23 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 201/155/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene View Post
Courtney, totally normal to itch when sweating, my scalp itches the first few minutes when I sweat... I think it's the salt in our sweat and the opening of the pores...

As for the breast, I think a lot of it has to do with genetics, if you have a family of big breasted women, chances are you won't lose much there... You can't spot reduce but you can build the muscles that are above and below the the breast, and this will give you a look of perkier boobage

@ mamaspank ''I am waiting for boob jobs to get really cheap like plasma tvs!'' that's so cute ....
Thanks. I wish it were me just being cute!
mamaspank is offline   Reply With Quote