Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2002, 07:56 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday, July 30th

Good Morning,

I'm here but I gotta run. I'll be back later

Love Yah's

Leens

Okay I'm back !

Mystery, welcome to our little world, glad you can join us.
I didn't go to work yesterday thats why I wasn't here to play. Boss woman is keeping me hoppin like mad.

Anyway, the weekend was good, did a bunch of cleaning and I swear, you'd never know. Sometimes I say ahhhh the heck with it, but then it really grates on my nerves. Nuthin like coming home to a clean house.

Linny those recipies sound nummmmmy its only 8:30 am and I'm already drooling.

Tip, did you decide on the kitchen trim color ? cream ?

Meg, I'm so happy you got a dress, I was starting to feel worn out for you what color did you pick ?

Lizzzzzy babe are you still around ? we miss you.

Come on everyone, stop lurking and join in, even if its to say boo.

TTYL, I hope, love Leens

Last edited by Leens; 07-30-2002 at 08:37 AM.
Old 07-30-2002, 11:26 AM   #2  

Default Mornin'

Hi Leens and those to come,

You cut work yesterday Leens.. aren't you ashamed? I was lonely here w/o you to greet me first thing in the morning.

Nothing much up here today. Did my step tape before work and have been at work about an hour or so. Dinner tonight is the last of the stuffed filet of sole, bulgar veggie stir fry http://vegetarian.allrecipes.com/AZ/BlgrVggiStirFry.asp and grilled squash.

I am getting ansty for my vacation.. in 1 1/2 more weeks. No I am not going anyplace other than doctor appointments.. yuk. Either you have the money or you have the time.. I never have both together. Besides. I like my home and there is enough there for me to do to keep busy and entertained.

Well, I guess I'd better toddle off and pretend to work
Old 07-30-2002, 01:44 PM   #3  

I'm just stopping in for a minute. I'm staying near the phone and

off-line. We have a situation concerning a member of our church

and I'm hoping to hear from the hospital soon. I don't want to

post much to respect the privacy of the family, but it's terribly

frightening. The family will need all our prayers.

If you don't hear from me much, don't be concerned about me.

Am all right.
Old 07-30-2002, 02:55 PM   #4  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi Leens, and thanks for the welcome. I think I've lived at this site all week (since I found it last Tues. night).

My first weigh in (after first week that is) is tonight. I can't believe how nervous I am. And it's not like I haven't been through this before.

I think what makes it different this time is the worry about the effects of the antidepressant I was on (gained 16 pounds in 5 months on it.. and that was being truly careful!!). I feel good though, and I guess it's that which should count most.

Booked a haircut for after my WW meeting, too, so I'm trying to pamper myself a little.

Keep your fingers crossed *S.
Old 07-30-2002, 11:55 PM   #5  

Hey Mystery,

Hope your weigh in went well. Good for you doing something nice for yourself...we all need that once and a while. You have a terrific attitude about this, keep it up!

Tippy...prayers go out to your friends...hope all works out for them.

Leens.....DRESS arrived today...now for the alterations!! It is grey, not light grey and not dark sort of like a misty grey. Here is the addy if you want to see it...

Go to http://www.sparklesbridal.com/mother_of _bridehtml then click on Montage Volume # 4 and then go to dress # 16. .not a very good picture of it. All the light areas are beaded, this includes around the neck of the dress, the triangles on the jacket and the trumpet hem. It is simple but elegant. I think it will work even though it wasn't my first choice. By the way, I don't look like that in it

Hello to everyone else...hope to get in tomorrow~~~~Meg
Old 07-31-2002, 12:36 AM   #6  

Leens,

typed the wrong addy...here is the right one I hope!!!

http://sparklebridal.com/mother_of_bridehtml

Sorry about that!!

Meg
Old 07-31-2002, 12:43 AM   #7  

Ok Leens .... it's late and my brain and fingers don't work together.....what can I say...

I forgot something in the addy the second time! I'm brain dead.

Here goes again

http://www.sparklesbridal.com/mother_of_bride.html

Meg
Closed Thread