Old 11-07-2009, 09:22 PM   #1  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 280/272/160

Height: 5'8"

Default The Wave, and my skinny jeans.

So I was shopping today, and by a stroke of luck, I decided I was going to check out some exercise videos. There on the bottom shelf was the Firm Wave that I had been wanting for a long time but it was too expensive to order off of the website. In the store it was half the price so I couldn't resist, I bought it and brought it home. I'm starting on the thing in the morning so I broke out the DVD workouts that come with it and got so motivated I decided I would break out my skinny jeans as extra motivation. I haven't kept a lot of my thin clothes, but I did keep the pair I wore on the first date with my husband (lame I know). I can not believe this butt use to fit in those pants! I'm hanging them right beside my bed so I have to look at them every single day when I am tempted to hit the snooze alarm.
Iheartsushi418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/160

Height: 5 ft 3ish

oooh let me know what you think of the wave. I have the transfirmer (blue and green box) and LOVE it.
HeaterAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:48 PM   #3  
Starting Again

I got on it for a few minutes before my son ran me off (he looked so cute watching the dvd and trying to do the moves on the Wave - he's 3), and I was a little apprehensive about it because of my weight. I mean the thing is plastic afterall, and things like that tend to have like a 250 pound weight limit, but it's sturdier than you would think. I'll definitely keep everyone posted. I'm especially curious how a woman my size will test the "visible results in 10 workouts" promise...lol
Old 11-07-2009, 10:06 PM   #4  

Make sure you measure! I lost a LOT of inches when I started the Firm. (years ago)
I was in a 22 and got down to an 18 within the 10 workouts. NO lie. Lift as heavy as you can and you will see awesome results.

I've only done 6 workouts since starting it up again and I am down to a tight 20W from a tight 22 as of today!
Old 11-07-2009, 10:07 PM   #5  

Oh and check out this ladies blog:

http://www.freewebs.com/dimpledn/

I was on the WW forums when she was. She is the person that inspired me to start the firm. She's been on the box and the informercials! And she's totally a real person.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:00 PM   #6  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

How funny! I just ordered DVDs to replace my VHS tapes that go with my old Firm stuff. What prompted me is that my rear has completely disappeared. I know I didn't want a big tush, but some tush would be a good thing! And the last time I lost weight, my back side looked great after a few months using the Firm tapes. They are good at what they do...
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:10 AM   #7  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

That's awesome! Let me know how you end up liking it!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:37 AM   #8  
Starting Again

I woke up this morning and did the introductory workout...you know the ten minute one that is supposed to help you through the basic moves and find your balance on the wave. OMG...I think my calves, butt and thighs are going to revolt and attack me later. This thing works!