30-Somethings - need a friend

View Full Version : need a friend

lots2go
11-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Hi all, I'm looking for a serious friend to keep me accountable and share lifes happenings with. A little about me....
I turned 30 last month, I have 4 kids, 6yoG, 4yoB, 2yoG and 6moB. I've been married to my amazing husband for 81/2 years. I'm a Christian and very strong in my faith. I recently lost about 40lbs between baby#3 and #4 using this website and Atkins. You can look at my weight loss ticker and see that I have a ways to go, but I know I can do it. I'd just really like to have a weightloss friend who thinks like I do and can share in some of lifes many happenings.
If you think we'd be a good match for friends please pm me :) Looking forward to hearing from you :) :hug:

christies6pack
11-06-2009, 04:43 PM
I am looking for a friend to keep me on track too. I am new to this site, I lost about 25 lbs last year after my 6th baby, he will be 2 in May. I just can't seem to do this by myself! If you want I would love to be weightlose buddies. I am a 36.

Christie

I am 174 and want to get to 130lb

elaine19
11-07-2009, 11:45 PM
I am also looking someone to help me stay on track. I am a 36 yr old, married, mom of 5, and a faith based person. I decide it was time to change my lifestyle on Oct.28th, and have lost 11 lbs since then. I am using the WW diet plan, but not going to the meetings ( no time or finances), and I am trying to walk 30 mins/day except Sundays.
If yoou and Christie don't mind maybe we could buddy up all three of us? three friends means three times the ideas....
let me know:)
Elaine

christies6pack
11-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Okay gals, I have tried to email you both but I don't have enough post yet, too new. So here I go I am going to post away this morning. I had a great weekend though. I stayed on track!!

Christie

lots2go
11-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Awesome! Good job Christie!! That's exciting, one day at a time!!

christies6pack
11-10-2009, 01:18 PM
Thanks, I think I can finally PM!! I am doing well, I am down .4lbs in 4 days, which is great considering what time of the month it is! I have worked out everyday since last Thursday! How are you gals doing?

Christie

fattybobatty
11-16-2009, 03:36 PM
I need a weight loss friend too!! I think it helps so much to check in with someone!! If you are still looking, pm me!!!

:)

jendiet
11-17-2009, 11:18 PM
I will be your friend. Also in Weight Loss Support "Your Bologna jig is up", there are a couple of Christian people and we support and share our lives with each other, ALL of you are invited.

bensempress
11-19-2009, 02:04 AM
I'm always looking for a weight loss buddy! I can't wait to hit the 100s!!! lol

I'll check out the bologna thread :)

weebleswobble
11-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Hi - I'm in seminary, a student minister, AND a pastor's wife (a triple play!). I've lost fifty pounds and have fifty more to lose.

I'd love to walk with you!

Weeb