100 lb. Club - Checking in from Amsterdam!

View Full Version : Checking in from Amsterdam!

TJFitnessDiva
11-04-2009, 03:55 AM
Hey Chickies!

I finally made it here yesterday afternoon (their time) and while the jet lag really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be I just kinda was out voted last night to go to sleep lol My husband is working a shipping expo here and just left for his 4 hour shift to work their booth.

Dude I'm so excited to be here and blend in....well kind of blend in....my DH told me that that my confidence makes me stand out esp when I walk :o

I do have to say I'm kind of in love with this place already ;)

girlonfire
11-04-2009, 05:23 AM
I LOVE Amsterdam! All that fried food there, though. It was HARD. My favorite part was the Anne Frank museum.

TJFitnessDiva
11-04-2009, 05:36 AM
They have plenty of healthy and organic stuff here too. I did eat a panko breaded pan fried chicken breast last night with steamed veggies. Hopefully I don't go too over board with the food here lol

cfmama
11-04-2009, 11:29 AM
oh I wish I was there! Have a great time, take LOTS of pictures and share them with us!!!!

salsa chip
11-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Amsterdam is a fun place ;) I'm not too far away by your standards, but to me it's plenty far away and it's fun to go down there for a day out :) Enjoy!

dragonwoman64
11-04-2009, 04:00 PM
holy crow, double take! I didn't recognize you at first. You look wonderful. Enjoy Amsterdam, what a blast!