Old 11-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #1  
Onederland - Gotcha

S/C/G: 252/180/178

Height: 5'9"

Default Hathor

I just wanted to share some about Hathor. I identify with her greatly. I used to have dreams of her before I even knew who she was. Here is some info on her from my BOS.

Hathor: Goddess of light, sun and the underworld. She was worshipped in Egypt for over 3,000 years. One of Hathor’s familiar forms is the winged cow of creation who gave birth to the universe. She is the special guardian spirit of all women and all female animals.

Hathor is often seen as a woman holding up a large mirror. She is sometimes depicted as having a lion’s body and is often depicted with the head and horns of a cow.

Hathor is associated with bodily pleasures, pleasures in sound from the spoken word and music, the joys of the eye in art and cosmetics, the delight of motion in dance and in love and all the pleasures of touch.

“Hathor, I call to thee
To come to me
The beauty of your face,
Glitters when you rise,
Oh, come in peace,
One is drunk
at your beautiful face
O Gold, Hathor”

Here is a link to a good site with information regarding Hathor: http://www.hethert.org/TheNameofHet-Hert.html
Hydra is offline   Reply With Quote