Old 11-02-2009, 08:24 AM   #1  
Hopeful Member

S/C/G: 154/ticker/123

Height: 5'3"

Default Got my new scale, and it's LOWER! Yay!

Not a big difference, somewhere between .5 and 1 lb(new one is in .2 increments). But this morning I FINALLY weighed in under 150(149.8, just made it). I started low-carb yesterday - planning to use it until I break through my next two plateaus(how sad is it that I know all my body's set points?) and then will add carbs back gradually, hoping none of the weight comes back. Long-term I don't think it would work for me as I don't eat much meat. Sticking to white meat chicken and turkey, fish, low-fat cheese, and some nuts. I ended up just under 1200 calories yesterday, but will see how I feel and may bump to 1500 or so if my energy lags.
natamars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:49 AM   #2  

YAY!!

My scale weighs in .10 increments but every time I step on it, I get a different weight so this causes me to step on it like 5 times right in a row and try and get the average. LOL! I paid a lot of money for that thing too. I'm thinking I might go back to the old fashioned "dial" scale and pitch this digital crap in the trash.
cassieroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/128/138

Height: 5'7

Awesome!
amynbebes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 215.5/185.5/150

Height: 5'5"

Great news and congratulations to you!

No small deal after Halloween!
beth4365 is offline   Reply With Quote