Old 11-02-2009, 08:23 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Default RED TEAM Week 8 Chat

Here is the new chat thread for week 8.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:35 AM   #2  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Height: 5"8

Hello all, I just wanted to stop by to say hi, and even though I have limited access to the internet I miss all of you :hugs: and your support. I will see you in full force in two weeks.

Last edited by IgetfitNStrongforme; 11-02-2009 at 08:35 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:58 AM   #3  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

I forgot to ask Monte (Antonia) will Dixied be posting last weeks results or is she still under the weather?
Old 11-02-2009, 09:28 AM   #4  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well. I was a bit surprised when I jumped on the scales this morning and discovered I'd lost 2.4 lbs. I'm must be honest and say I'm excited that I haven't given up yet and I'm actually taking my weight loss seriously this time. I really feel good about myself and can't wait until I'm at goal. I'm only 1 lb away from having lost 10 lbs. I guess I should run for now. Everyone have a great day.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:35 AM   #5  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Talking Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug2680 View Post
Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well. I was a bit surprised when I jumped on the scales this morning and discovered I'd lost 2.4 lbs. I'm must be honest and say I'm excited that I haven't given up yet and I'm actually taking my weight loss seriously this time. I really feel good about myself and can't wait until I'm at goal. I'm only 1 lb away from having lost 10 lbs. I guess I should run for now. Everyone have a great day.

Oh Congrats Ladybug, you must be over the moon! You can do it!
Old 11-02-2009, 11:49 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgetfitNStrongforme View Post
I forgot to ask Monte (Antonia) will Dixied be posting last weeks results or is she still under the weather?
I'm not sure. I sent her a PM about it, but didn't get a response. I will continue to post the results in our chat threads until she has a chance to updated the official results thread.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:34 PM   #7  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

IgetfitNStrongforme, Monte~

Ladybug2680~ Congrats on 2.4lbs.!!!

So… not a good weekend… I didn’t eat a lot, but it was all the wrong foods. UGH! Gym after school today and then WW meeting which is going to suck as I am predicting a gain there as well. I took my first ever freebie this week… I feel like I have let everyone down…
Old 11-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #8  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

i went to the dr this morning and got good pain and anti-inflammatory meds for my back and knees - she had me get xrays fo the knees and back to see if there's an underlying issue...so will see about that if she calls me with any news.
i'm going to kmart after i eat lunch to see if they have the BL Wii workout - its listed at 19.99 right now (half price) - and want to get it. my mom is getting one for herself (she just ordered teh wii off dell's website for less than 200) so she said if i cant find it in our rinky dink kmart, she'll see about getting it at her kmart in ga - which is much bigger than mine here in tx. excited!!! hope they have it so i can add it to my workout routine
Old 11-02-2009, 03:03 PM   #9  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

I posted a loss for the week, but have some candy to work out of my system yet. I got great workouts in this morning...dripping sweat=good stuff!! I'm glad to satrt the new week and the new month. I'm feeling refreshed today for whatever reason and I'm doing some looking into what I should have as a good maintenace weight. I think this challenge should get me to it, or at least I hope so! I can't be slacking off here at the end!! I need you ladies to keep me on track.

KimL-Don't even talk that way! You aren't letting us down when you have a set-back. You just get back up and keep on moving! The worst thing you could do is get down on yourself and want to quit. You're too valuable for that, so I'm glad you came to post and are taking steps to move in the right direction. Take care of yourself, woman! We're here to support and help, not kick ya while you're down.

AW-Hope you're able to get the BL Wii game. I was curious to hear what people think of it.

I gotta be gone, but hope you all enjoy a healthy, happy day!!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:37 PM   #10  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Talking Hello All

KimL: First of hello my friend I am sorry I haven't stopped bye to say hey, I am on a retreat and only can use the internet when they let me. Second my friend you are not letting us down. Don't even talk that way, because you are a vital member of this team. I lost nothing this week after being last weeks biggest loser for the team, so please just stop that stinking thinking as my old pastor use to say.

Ms Preception: I love working out to the point were I am dripping sweat I am very jealous, as can't really don't that here on the retreat.....

Monte (Antonia): Thanks for the FYI, I do hope that Dixied is not sick but just busy. Again my friend you are doing an flipping amazing job for us! :hugs:

AW: I just wanted to give you the heads up on anti-inflammatory meds, in case your doctor didn't mention this but they can cause fluid retention, so if you do gain weight it's that. Once you get off of them the fluid retention goes away. I was given them when I was injuried and I gain all this water weight and the doctor never mentioned this would happen.

Okay I must go back to pray and meditation, so I will try and check in soon.

Last edited by IgetfitNStrongforme; 11-02-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:11 PM   #11  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

hi all!

so sorry i have been a no-show. but my midterms are finally over, and maybe now i can get back to me!
Old 11-02-2009, 05:29 PM   #12  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

i was on anti inflammatorys when i was younger, and it actually caused me to lose teh water weight (which at the time was bad, since i was on lithium and it required teh excess water to move the meds in my system)....so i think it works opposite on me. LOL thanks for the heads up though, just in case it does bloat me instead of deflate me
Old 11-02-2009, 05:39 PM   #13  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Good morning everyone! Its a very chilly Tuesday morning here in SK. Hope all is well with everyone. Today I start teaching the yoga class full time. I did one class yesterday and it was great. Today I have 5 classes. Woohoo! I'm also going to the gym for 2 hours after work with a friend of mine. Looks like it might be a good week for me.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:24 PM   #14  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

I wasn't able to get the BL Wii game, my little Kmart didn't carry it, even though they advertised it. lol So I have my mom checking her local Kmart for the game.
She's ordered her Wii off Dell.com and plans to go to target soon for their Wii Fit Plus/Board/BL game/cookbook/membership combo since it's a great price. She's getting on the band wagon of Wii fitness workouts as a fun way to jazz up her workouts to try to break the plateau - since she knows how much fun I have doing it. I love the new Fit Plus much better then the original
well i need to get kids to bed so i can go outside and change the back blinker light on the van - so no one will honk at me tomorrow cuz it wont be blown anymore. LOL then watch my one tree hill. i might set the wii fit on and use the free walk - which just lets you use the board as a step for X amount of minutes while you watch real tv. kinda neat idea
oh and i saw in a sales flier or something that they are now selling an everlast step kit for the wii board - to make it taller to use like a real aerobic step while working out and making it more multi-functional. i soooo have to have that will be very handle and versatile
Old 11-02-2009, 09:41 PM   #15  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

AW-Oooh...I like the idea of being able to put something on the Wii balance board to make it more like a step. It would really intensify some of the activities nicely! Hope your mom can get the BL game for ya.

Igetfit-Hope you're really enjoying your retreat. I wish I could go to one! It's funny my former pastor also talked a lot about stinking thinking....

Today was a really good day, start to finish. I hope to have lost at least half the candy/pizzeria weight in the morning. I really didn't go THAT overboard, but my scale would have me believe otherwise! LOL Anyway, onward and downward....

Last edited by Ms Perception; 11-02-2009 at 09:42 PM.