Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 347.2/303.2/295

Smile Hi my name is Christina

Hi, my name is Christina! I have been a perpetual WW member since I was old enough to join. I remember when the program was all about exchanges - dairy, bread, etc. I have been successful on the points program. I found 3Fat Chicks a year or so ago and love it. I recently got serious about the program once again for my HS reunion. I decided to cut bread - anything made out of bread - completely. And because of that change, I have lost almost 45 lbs since August of this year. I have learned that YOU have to be focused and ready for a weight loss program. It's all about changes -and once you make those changes, it becomes a lifestyle. I have given up crackers, cookies, bread, flour, etc. It has worked for me. I have always been overweight. Even when I was a child - I remember wearing the size 6x clothes. There was one brief time in college when I wore a size 14. I anxiously look forward to wearing a size 14 or lower again. I turn 40 in 2 years and plan on wearing that size or lower. I am in control of my destiny!
darlingdiva08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #2  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Glad you joined us! 3FC is a GREAT place to come for support, encouragement, and accountability.

Post often
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:27 PM   #3  

Height: 5'11

Welcome! Way to go on your success so far that's amazing! Here hoping you have many more
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #4  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 257/246/110

Height: 5'3"

Hi and wow that's incredible! Good Luck!
cherry7211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #6  
Never Say Never

S/C/G: 233/210/135

Height: 5'2

Welcome...
D22Guzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:14 PM   #7  
LoveHopes

S/C/G: 218/205/135

Height: 5' 4"

Hello! Welcome. I am new here too. The positive energy from others is fantastic. I am here to cheer you on!
SexLovesCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:36 AM   #8  
Weigh Down Yonder

Hi Christina!
Certainly so many of us can relate to your past weight loss attempts - sounds like you're ready to do this - good luck with your goalsl!

Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated, inspired and entertained!

There are bunches of people here with more to lose and some with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here a short time myself, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of cheating or giving up.

So welcome - you 've found the right place - join in by inspiring us and being inspired!
leeway is offline   Reply With Quote