Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-31-2009, 07:32 PM   #1  
Snflwr04

S/C/G: 200+ / 115 / ??

Height: 5'2"

Default Hello Everyone

Hey there everyone. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I just joined today. Let me tell you about myself.

I am 29 - will be 30 the end of November. To date I have lost over 80 pounds - all without surgery. I am 5'2" and weight 115. My starting weight was over 200, though I am not sure of the exact number.

I lost the weight due to a life change. I was eating out EVERDAY for EVERY meal. I was in a bad situation and moved in with a friend and her family. My friend actually made home cooked meals every night and I began walking her dogs everyday. The first 30 lbs pretty much fell off, the rest has been work.

I enjoy the challange of keeping my weight where it is. I don't keep a food log, though I track my calories most days.

My biggest struggles are the fact that I have NO self control. If I want to eat something, I give in. I pretty much have to or I will obsess over it until I eat it. I'm a big stress eater and can't say no to anything sweet.

I've been watching the threads for the past few days and I love the suport that everyone gives each other. I am in need of this support as well. Though I have lost 80 lbs, I still feel like the 200 lbs short fat chick. I have loose skin still and I just basically don't see the weight loss.

I look forward to tracking my success with everyone and returning that support advice to those in need.

Take care and I look forward to this.
Snflwr04
Snflwr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:41 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/159/155

Height: 5'7"

Welcome and congrats on the awesome loss so far!
ms hodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:19 PM   #4  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:34 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 248.8/232.2/135

Height: 5'8"

Welcome and congratulations on losing 80 pounds! What an accomplishment!

I am glad you are joining us. You will like it here; there is a lot of support and advice.

Cheers,

J
LotusMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:55 AM   #6  
Weigh Down Yonder

Hi snflwr04!
Congrats on losing 85 pounds - what an achievement!

Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated, inspired and entertained!

There are bunches of people here with more to lose and some with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. Then we have to keep if off! The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here a short time myself, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of cheating or giving up.

So welcome - you 've found the right place - you'll be a wonderful addition by sharing your weight loss success - join in by inspiring us and being inspired!

Last edited by leeway; 11-01-2009 at 12:57 AM.
leeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:37 AM   #7  
MsE

S/C/G: 225/220/160

Height: 5ft 2

and congradulation on losing 80lbsthat is amazing. We are the same height and about the same size when u started losing weight, knowing the progress u have made have giving me a lot of hope that I can do it too. keep up the good.
MsE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:34 AM   #8  
Snflwr04

S/C/G: 200+ / 115 / ??

Thanks everyone. I hope to post before and after pics soon. Today my excercise is going to be raking the leaves, mowing the lawn and walking the dog. I hope to reverse some of the damage I did this past week with all the halloween goodies.

Have a great day everyone.

Remember - today is going to be a healthy eating day !!

Snflwr04
Snflwr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:37 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/119

Height: 5ft2

welcome to 3FC. THe support you get here is amazing. and congratulations on your weight loss, thats an awsome achieviment!
clarelou is offline   Reply With Quote