Weight Loss Support - I'm SO VERY Excited....I'm Convinced :)

readytobeme2010
10-30-2009, 10:14 PM
OK my "chickie" Friends,

Went to Curves today, basically been eating all day long but different healthy foods alot of water which I love anyway and just enjoying the journey. I WAS shocked 5lbs LOST GONE.....
I'm also using Alli.....

Anyway all is working well I WILL OVERCOME this issue once and for all and I feel awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would share my small victory

Hugs,
Ang

bargoo
10-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Congratulatons on your loss !

owensmommy4
10-31-2009, 03:49 AM
Yay!!

Bonnie+J
10-31-2009, 07:06 AM
thats a great loss! well done!

rockinrobin
10-31-2009, 07:57 AM
Keep workin' it kiddo. You just keep at it, keep plugging away and there's no way that you can't NOT lose this weight. You've got the power to conquer this. You've got the ability. I look forward to hearing of your continued progress!!

readytobeme2010
10-31-2009, 01:19 PM
Thanks guys went to work out this morning and what a great way to start my day. I have awesome support from my friends and my boyfriend but you know what is so very cool???!!!!!!!!!!!! Whether I lost another pound or lost my 80+lbs he would love me all the same. For the first time in all my life after a 16yr abusive marriage I am with someone I know loves me, my body etc RIGHT where I am at. Supports me in whatever I feel I need to do but never any pressure. I HAVE NEVER experienced that before. I truly feel amazingly blessed

Havisham
10-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Good for you! The mini milestones are sometimes the best - they're the ones we didn't expect and that catch us unawares. :)

garnetrising
10-31-2009, 02:31 PM
Yay you! That's awesome and I know how inspiring it can be to see the pounds and the inches coming off.

alyssamichelle
10-31-2009, 03:59 PM
OK my "chickie" Friends,

Went to Curves today, basically been eating all day long but different healthy foods alot of water which I love anyway and just enjoying the journey. I WAS shocked 5lbs LOST GONE.....
I'm also using Alli.....

Anyway all is working well I WILL OVERCOME this issue once and for all and I feel awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would share my small victory

Hugs,
Ang

Congrats, Ang! Looks like we're exactly the same height/weight...and we're doing about the same! So awesome to have someone else in the exact same place I'm at right now, too! Doesn't it feel awesome?! If you want a weight loss buddy, let me know! I'm looking for one, too!!! =D