Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 10-29-2009, 07:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 257/233.2/145

Height: 5'4

Question Treadmills?

Good Morning Beautiful Chickies, I have been putting my own home gym together and its working out great I love it but I need your advise on treadmills I've read reviews and have been all over differant websites and its very confusing. I have never owned one before and I am not looking to spend a fortune I just would like your oppinions on a good realiable middle of the road treadmill. I would like it to do basic things like incline ,speeds,distance etc..and if you own one do you like it? winters coming and I don't want my pace to slow down.. Thanks Cindy
whip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:40 AM   #2  
Back on the wagon

S/C/G: 205/162/125

Height: 5'1"

i've got a sole and LOVE IT, love it, love. i bought it from dick's - so far, not a single complaint. it's got a lot of cool feature that i actually use (you can plug in an MP3 player and it'll play through the speakers) and it's at least as good if not better than most of the treadmills in a typical hotel gym. just wonderful, can't say enough.
kuhljeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:02 PM   #3  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

I'm sure you've been here, but this site was very helpful to me. http://www.treadmilldoctor.com/

I have a used Image 15.0 R. Mine doesn't have a lot of extra features but I can't complain about it. I do walk/jog intervals on it and get up to 6mph. Hubby can get it faster. Its a little noisy but so far so good.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote