Metabolic Research Center - Anyone tried the new Tomato Basil Supplement?

HotMama
10-28-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm new to MRC and have seen lots of posts about how horrible the tomato supplement is. My center has a new tomato basil supplement that they say is great but I'm hesitant to buy it if its horrible. Has anyone tried it?

RonnieAdl
10-29-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm new to MRC and have seen lots of posts about how horrible the tomato supplement is. My center has a new tomato basil supplement that they say is great but I'm hesitant to buy it if its horrible. Has anyone tried it?

I have some and I like it! But then I like tomato anything. A few on here are not fond of the original tomato supplement either.. I liked them both. I think it is just a matter of preference. I would try it and if you don't like it just don't buy it again..

Ronnie

learning2Bhealthy
10-29-2009, 09:37 PM

My sitser and I like it. We made chili with it. My sister said she even tried it by itself and it was good.. For some reason I believe they may have changed the formula b/c we have only tried the tomato basil and it seems just fine. :)