100 lb. Club - today is my 13 month anniversary

View Full Version : today is my 13 month anniversary

cfmama
10-27-2009, 01:48 PM
And I need a "pump me up" thread! So I'll start one!!!!

In 13 months... 13 MONTHS!

I have went from 377 pounds to 220.4 pounds.

I have lost 156.6 pounds.

I have went from a size 32 jeans to a 16.

I have went from a 5X top to an XLarge!

My feet have shrunk 3/4 of a size.

My ring finger has gone from an 8... to a 5. A FIVE!

My triple chin is GONE! I estimate another 15 lbs and there will be nothing there... period!

I have collar bones, ankle bones, hip bones, wrist bones... who would have thunk it???

I have gone from being a lump on the couch... to being able to walk/job 5 miles in an HOUR!

I have gone from nearly dead... to living again. And if I never ever ever lose another pound I will and am so freaking proud with EVERY SINGLE THING that I have accomplished... in only 13 months.

13 MONTHS! That were going to go by whether I did anything about my weight or not. 13 months. Wow.

so I am sorry for the "toot my own horn" post but I'm excited today :)

LookingForMeAgain
10-27-2009, 02:11 PM
toot away baby you deserve it!!!!

mandalinn82
10-27-2009, 02:13 PM
I agree! Toot that horn! You're awesome and even if the scale is not reflecting your progress currently (though INCHES are), no matter what, it can't take away what you've accomplished!

:cheer: :bravo: :cheer:

HeaterAS
10-27-2009, 02:19 PM
That's absolutely amazing. congratulations.

Slashnl
10-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Toot, toot, toot! We'll help with the celebration!

You've set the bar high and we're all proud of you!

K-boogie
10-27-2009, 02:35 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is wonderful I am so happy for you!!!

rockinrobin
10-27-2009, 02:45 PM
Toot, toot, toot away. Till your hearts content. You deserve it. And lucky us, we get to reap some benefits as well. VERY INSPIRATIONAL.

You have proved once again, that weight loss and lots of it IS possible. It IS possible to transform ones very life. And boy oh boy - you have.

And if I never ever ever lose another pound

Okay, I may get slammed for this, don't kill me, but here goes. What kind of talk is that? I DO get where you're coming from, but nevertheless...

Oh and did you think I didn't notice that little downward ticker movement action thing-y going on there? Never ever lose another pounds? Ha.

Keep up the amazing work kiddo. Keep it up. I know you will though. You're never going back. You've crossed over to the other side and staying planted there.

I look forward to more tooting from you. And soon. :)

bargoo
10-27-2009, 02:52 PM
I say you deserve 76 Trombones ! You deserve all the celebrating you can get. ! Awesome job !!!

beerab
10-27-2009, 03:08 PM
You.... Are.... Amazing!!

waquilter
10-27-2009, 03:21 PM
You deserve to toot VERY LOUDLY!! What an amazing accomplishment in only 13 months!!

Thighs Be Gone
10-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Congratulations! Oh yeah--and I agree with RR.

angieaang
10-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Never apologize for celebrating in your own accomplishments!! You have come sooooooooooo far. That is something to shout about to the mountain tops!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

cfmama
10-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Okay, I may get slammed for this, don't kill me, but here goes. What kind of talk is that? I DO get where you're coming from, but nevertheless...

Oh and did you think I didn't notice that little downward ticker movement action thing-y going on there? Never ever lose another pounds? Ha.

Keep up the amazing work kiddo. Keep it up. I know you will though. You're never going back. You've crossed over to the other side and staying planted there.

I look forward to more tooting from you. And soon. :)

I wouldn't slam you for anything ;) I KNOW what you are saying and I know it's true. I was reminding myself how far I HAVE come and that every single pound I lost was a milestone. And yes... there was a 2 POUND WHOOSH overnight. And yes. I am so incredibly ecstatic over it I can't even stand it and fingers crossed... tomorrow maybe the two-teens? Who knows! But I'm drumming up excitement again because THAT has been missing for me from the last month.

*hugs* I love ya.

I love you ALL!!!!!!

FitGirlyGirl
10-27-2009, 03:50 PM
horn nothin! Let's get you an entire brass band girl! You are awesome and what you have done is absolutely amazing.

VernDern
10-27-2009, 03:57 PM
YAY! This just pumped me up! lol Congrats! You have accomplished SO much! You go girl! =)

justaloozer
10-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Toot away!!!! That is absolutely AMAZING!!!!

salsa chip
10-27-2009, 04:29 PM
Oh wow, Ms. Hot Mama, you are SUCH an inspriation :D

Toot, toot and toot some more! You've worked so hard and have KEPT that work up for more than a YEAR! You deserve recognition and lots of it for all you've achieved so far - and yes, it's also so very visible in your photos!

:congrat:

Ach, it's such a tame smiley for all your work - but the sentiment is there :D

TJFitnessDiva
10-27-2009, 05:54 PM
simply amazing girlie :)

DCHound
10-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

better health3
10-27-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm glad you are shouting from the rooftops! We are very proud of you. Nowhere else will you find so many people who know what it is like to live "dead"...many of us have been through wasting our lives due to the obesity. How can we not cheer and root someone on that gets to the other side? It is phenomenal, nothing less. I would love to see the reaction of the naysayers and doubting Thomases that were in your life or on the outskirts of it. I am sure you have made their jaws just drop.

You reaching 220 makes my heart happy. Well done. Can't wait to cheer you on in the future too. Hugs. :hug:

sprklemajik
10-27-2009, 10:23 PM
Wahoo!!! Way to go! Continue to brag, you're an inspiration.

Lori259
10-27-2009, 10:52 PM
I AM SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YA!!

I am having my 1 year anniversary November 11th!!! I am soooooo excited to see What My results will be by then....So far a size 22 pants/jeans And 3x/
2x,xxl Tops to a 9/10 In jeans/pants and medium in tops!!!

You are such an inspiration to me ~So I THANK YA FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR DOING A SUPER JOB !!! Cause you have so much kept me motivated!

TOOT THAT HORN~YOU DESERVE TOO~TOOT IT EVERYDAY IF NEEDED!!!
You have done amazing and continue too daily! YOU ROCK AND I PERSONALLY ADORE YA!

Like I said above~SO VERY PROUD OF YA!

JasonsLea
10-27-2009, 11:00 PM
WHOOOHOOO! you have every right to toot your own horn! You're awesome! :carrot:

kuhrisuh
10-27-2009, 11:56 PM
I second all the other "toots" in this thread! You've made so many wonderful accomplishments! CONGRATULATIONS!

I like what you said about how the time was going to be passing anyways...Aren't you happy you started getting healthy when you did???! :)

VickieLou
10-28-2009, 02:20 AM
:congrat: CFMAMA! You are such an inspiration to all of us. Keep Up the Great Job! I need to :kickbutt: and get back on my plan and lose some more weight this year.

kasmin
10-28-2009, 07:41 AM
You go girl!! You're not tooting your own horn, that's merely the orchestral accompaniment to the entrance of YOU, the new star;)

lottie63
10-28-2009, 09:33 AM
COngrats, you're doing so great!

cfmama
10-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Thank you everyone! It's so nice to sit and take stock every once in a while on how you are truly doing :) You friends are the best :)

yoyoma
10-28-2009, 12:46 PM
:carrot: Toot me in! Congratulations!!! :carrot:

KaCee J
10-28-2009, 12:47 PM
toot all you want girl, you EARNED it! I'm glad you posted this, I'm pretty new here and don't know how far a lot of frequent posters have come, this is sooooo AMAZING!! You are an inspiration! Keep up the good work

:bravo: :woohoo: :bravo: :dancer:

time2lose
10-28-2009, 12:47 PM
It has truly been a privilege to watch you on this journey. You are amazing!