General chatter - Low calorie delicious desserts??

View Full Version : Low calorie delicious desserts??

sweettooth
10-24-2009, 01:38 AM
any really delicious desserts which are extremely low calorie??

healthyliving
10-24-2009, 01:49 AM
Sugar free Jello pudding, Vitatop muffins, Breyer's fat free ice cream, WW cakes.

Another thing that I try is - sprinkle some brown sugar on some fruit (like apple, pear, banana) and put it under broiler for few minute. Have it with some fat free vanilla yogurt or fat free cool whip.

VernDern
10-24-2009, 02:52 AM
I bought these fudge pops tonight that are 60 cals a peice. Not sure how great they are for me but I can deal with 60 cals!! =) I do the sugar free jello's too. They are yummy. Im testing out freezing one of them and a yogurt to see how they turn out but havnt tried them yet.

Yummm....anything in the weight watchers freezer area are all low cal too.

Thats all I can think of right now.

Tarisaande
10-24-2009, 08:52 AM
My current (non-candy) desert of choice is light cool whip with a sliced banana. Clories depend on servings of cool whip and size of banana, but I find that a good amount of cool whip is 5 servings for 100cal and a banana is ~100grams, so another ~100 cal, for a nice, yummy desert. It works with other fruit too, I've just got this thing for bananas now.

sweettooth
10-25-2009, 12:03 AM
cool ideas --- I cant wait for my desserts challenge to be over so I can go shop for these. Lol.

Love your ideas. Keep um coming --- MORE MORE