Momentum / Flex - 1st week

View Full Version : 1st week

Caleighsmommy
10-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Well tonight was my first weigh in, this is the first time I've acutally joined ww AND went to the meetings and I was down 5.4!! :carrot: Im soo excited!

GivTLC
10-22-2009, 10:56 PM
Grats on the loss! What a great start to a new program...Keep up the good work :)

spryng
10-23-2009, 08:07 PM
that is fantastic! Today is day 1 for me again.. I lost all my weight on ww about 4 years ago and then fell off the wagon and gained it all back and then some but I'm getting myself back on track so I'm so excited to see results like yours! your stats look great too, how did you lose your other 40 lbs? you've come a long way, it's so motivating! :)

ASH0424
10-23-2009, 08:49 PM
Way too go and congrats on your total weightloss!

Caleighsmommy
10-23-2009, 09:01 PM
thanks everyone : ) I lost the rest of the weight on weight watchers as well, just at home. I find that the meetings help a lot, and make me more commited.

GivTLC
10-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Heya Caleighsmommy :)

I totally agree with you on the meetings helping...I've been in WW for 3 mos. now and I am not sure I could do it online. If I'm left to my own devices, not sure I'd be making the right choices. The meetings hold me accountable and I do love the 5 pound loss huggs too! lol

Again grats on the loss and your well on your way :carrot:

spryng~Awesome that your back!! You can do this! Best of luck to you on your journey ;)