South Beach Diet - Weight Loss + NSV = a Terrific Thursday!

strega*luna
10-22-2009, 09:21 AM
I'm feeling fabulous this morning, just have to share! First off, I went out for cocktails last night with friends, to a Mexican restaurant..groan..the potential for disaster is huge, right? Well, I'm happy to report that even though I did imbibe in a couple of glasses of vino, I did not take one bite of the chips & salsa and not one sip of sugar-laden margaritas. Yay!

Then, I took a tiny peek at the scale this morning and found that I have lost over 2 pounds since Monday. Whoo-hoo! So good to see the numbers moving down again!

That's it for now, thank you for letting me share! :carrot:

Lexxiss
10-22-2009, 10:26 AM
Good job! Thanks for sharing. It's nice when the numbers are going down. There are good choices at mexican restaurants, but getting around the chips and margaritas can be a challenge.

Join us on the daily thread.

cottagebythesea
10-22-2009, 11:06 AM
Terrific NSV, Strega! It's so hard to resist the munchies with the drinks. Good for you! :)

murphmitch
10-22-2009, 12:15 PM
Congratulations and give yourself a pat on the back! Mexican food would be really hard for me, especially the chips and salsa.

Pearlrose
10-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Way to go Strega!! Awesome job :carrot:

Heidi58
10-22-2009, 08:42 PM
:D Good for you! Congratulations!

KDHW
10-22-2009, 08:52 PM
WTG :carrot::carrot::carrot: its a wonderful feeling to not give in to temptations :carrot:

beachgal
10-23-2009, 12:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/beachgalgarner/congratulationsredblue-1.gif

What a wonderful set of NSVs, Stregaluna! I find it very hard to stay away from both the margaritas and the chips, so I think you are a STUD! :high: :yay: :cheer2: :broc: :hat: :cheer3:

I've found that getting diet soda with a lime (or two) in it makes me more satisfied when I can't get a margarita. It just feels kind of celebratory. I know, kinda silly, but it works for me. :o

meelsie
10-23-2009, 01:01 PM
Debbie R- please elaborate on the "good" Mexican choices- Mexican food is my weakness!