Old 10-21-2009, 09:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 167/148/130

Height: 5'4

Default People noticing 2 pounds?

Ive only lost about 2 pounds maybe 3.. and people can see that im slimming down...

I havent lost any inches or anything.. so how can they notice.. ?

-Confused.
Jassica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #2  
Sarah

S/C/G: 193/184.5/147

Height: 5'7

Maybe you're less bloated.. I notice that a couple of days after I've started eating healthily I feel less heavy. Have had similar comments and I'm a similar weight..

I just put it down to being less full and bloated!
CardboardCutoutCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

It varies a lot. Sometimes people swore I had lost when the scale hadn't moved. Sometimes it moved a lot without commensurate commentage But I noticed the same thing about measurements - they didn't necessarily correlate with the scale. The body is a complicated thing!

And of course, some of it is how you dress and fix yourself up (too small or too large clothing both make a really big difference in how big you look), and also how much sleep and relaxation you get.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'7.25"

I agree. Usually when people comment on how I've lost weight since they last saw me (personal record: From Friday to Monday) and how good I look it is either A)immediately after ditching unhealthy or fake processed foods that are toxic to the body and make my skin flushed and puffy while eating more fruits and veggies leaves my skin smooth and removes the inflammation. OR, the last time they saw me I was in ill-fitting clothes and now that they see me in clothes that aren't too tight or too baggy (and usually with some cute layering) they exclaim how I look so thin(ner).
dangerousfish is offline   Reply With Quote