Old 10-20-2009, 02:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 315 heighest/Feb09 286/254/150

Height: 5ft 6 inches

Default Accountability: Aka I'm back!

Got off to a pretty good start this year. Lost 30 lbs then the weight loss stalled for a month. Half hearted it for a month or 2 without too much weight gain. Went back on plan and lost those few lbs and another 5 then got bored again. You know how it goes. I wanted to get on plan but the time was always wrong. Customer service week at work with 3 days of cooking contests and buffets. State Fair and all the food in it. Somewhere along the way I stopped weighing myself regularly. I stopped getting up and walking in the morning. Then I stopped wearing my 22 jeans and went back to my 26s. The next thing I know my calorie log is missing a month.

Well it was time to get off my hiney. I had a sudden epiphany that there's a world of difference between one day and day one. Yesterday was day 1 of plan. I ended up right at 1900 calories which I'm taking as a little bit of a sign. I originally did 1500 a day but my BMR is 1900 so that's probably a better level for me. I may lower it to 1500 next week depending on how this week goes. I really need to work on it some though. I've already made the same mistake twice of not packing a big enough lunch (300 calories yesterday) so I've got to make it home to healthy food. I've updated my ticker with my current weight and changed my avatar. Look out world here I come!
Misora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #2  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Yay! good for you. I actually was about to post nearly the same thing. Day 1 was yesterday for me too. We can do this.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote