100 lb. Club - scalecation...7 day challenge

View Full Version : scalecation...7 day challenge

matt_H
10-19-2009, 08:20 AM
I need to stay away from the scale for 7 days. I usually weigh in twice a day and I didn't have a good weekend, so I do not want to get on it.

I know I'm obessive with the scale and need to stay off it for 7 days and have a good week.

Any daily weighers want to join the 7 day scalecation challenge? ;)

rockinrobin
10-19-2009, 08:45 AM
I don't know Matt. Having a "bad weekend" is all the more reason to get on the scale, IMO. You know, you get to see what the consequences are. Make it a little less likely to happen next time. No time off for "bad" behavior.

I personally think weighing daily (one time in the morning) is a little reminder that I need to stay mindful of my food intake - daily.

Of course we all need to find what works for each of us - and what doesn't.

Have a great ON PLAN week though and I hope your little experiment is successful for you. :)

whip1
10-19-2009, 09:30 AM
wow Matt we are like twins I too had a rotten Saturday not with food but drink I have been weighing in on Mondays and I just can't get myself to do it today:( I know I consumed 2000 + calories in booze and only about 600 in food on Saturday. Sunday was fine but I am still worried about the damage I have done and I can't seem to stop kicking myself.