Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-19-2009, 12:05 AM   #1  

Default I stumbled on this site....thanks to a crystal light question :)

"Can you use crystal light to replace water?" -
Well i got my answer Not as good as the real deal.

I have been on this weight journey on and off, for as long as i can remember.
I have also been struggling with depression recently(which hasn't helped with my weight), but i have been addressing , and figuring out the reasons for weight gain in the first place. There is a lot I'm learning, and I hope that i can begin my journey slowly but surely, so why not today
aintnosunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:10 AM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:27 AM   #3  
Jessica, Becoming Me

S/C/G: 260 / 199 / 150

Height: 5' 6" | MG: 185

You chose a great place to come for support. It's like I tell a friend of mine all the time when she talks about how much juice she's had. It's not the same. Like it or not, nothing can replace water. I've actually started a challenge to help get me back into the swing of drinking the amount of water that I should be.

Everyone here is super friendly and supportive. Slow and steady is the way to go and we're glad that you're here. You might check out the before and after photos or find a challenge that'll help keep you committed and motivated. I find both are really helping me every day.
garnetrising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:52 AM   #4  
Weigh Down Yonder

Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated, inspired and entertained!

There are lots of people here with more to lose and lots with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here a short time myself, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of cheating or giving up.

There are so many of us here who can certainly identify with your story. The question is not really the food but why the food - it is a journey we all have to make if we are to be successful once & for all.

So welcome aboard - join in by inspiring us and being inspired!

Last edited by leeway; 10-19-2009 at 12:53 AM.
leeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:05 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 249/175/149

Height: 5'8"

Hey & welcome !
Good luck, and stay strong! You've already made a huge step just by starting!
kuhrisuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:19 AM   #6  

Height: 5'11

Welcome. I also stumbled upon this site by googling "healthy recipes" and Ive been here ever since. Its a great site full of tons of information and people just like ourselves in need of motivation and support. You have come to the right place.
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote