100 lb. Club - loose skin PICTURES

View Full Version : loose skin PICTURES

cfmama
10-16-2009, 02:39 PM
I do have front and back shots of myself in underwear and a bra (NOT control top either... just cotton) if anyone wants to see how much loose skin a 155 lbs loss on ME looks like. Just pm me your email and I'll send them along.

Now please... I'm not a freak show... so use this info wisely. lol!

DCHound
10-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Oy, you're brave. My major loose skin area isn't suitable for a "family" board, LOL.

But you know what? (And I think you've said this too.) I am actually shocked at how little loose skin I have, given my age and being overweight/obese and even super morbidly obese for most of my life. Really just boobs and tummy. A good bra is our friend. :)

cfmama
10-16-2009, 03:14 PM
Oy, you're brave. My major loose skin area isn't suitable for a "family" board, LOL.

But you know what? (And I think you've said this too.) I am actually shocked at how little loose skin I have, given my age and being overweight/obese and even super morbidly obese for most of my life. Really just boobs and tummy. A good bra is our friend. :)

oh your know you wanna see it ;) lol!!! It's full coverage panties and bra. Everything "naughty" is hidden ;)

HotWings
10-16-2009, 03:21 PM
Girl, you look fabulous with your 155 lbs gone! I do not see much loose skin at all - if I look that great after that much gone I will be a very happy person. :D

Thank you so much for sharing these! :yes:

cfmama
10-16-2009, 03:24 PM
There's a bit on the bottom of my tummy, under my butt, my thighs and my legs. But the rest... looks pretty good I think for that much weight gone! Thanks Hotwings!!!!

Charbar
10-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Thanks for sharing.. you look really good!

Kae
10-16-2009, 04:21 PM
I'm sure you look great... yr doing amazing! Always an inspiration.

Onederchic
10-16-2009, 04:51 PM
You look great, girlie. Thanks so much for sharing :hug:

cfmama
10-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Thanks ladies! But you know? Even if I had a whole boatload of extra skin... it still is worth it :)

Tibouchina
10-16-2009, 04:57 PM
Oh yes, you're looking fab :D

Onederchic
10-16-2009, 04:59 PM
Thanks ladies! But you know? Even if I had a whole boatload of extra skin... it still is worth it :)

You are sooo right. I have lost, to date, 148 pounds and yes, I have some skin issues but really not like I thought it would be and I am so much healthier and happier without being morbidly obese :D

whip1
10-16-2009, 05:05 PM
I wanna see:^:

Glory87
10-16-2009, 05:06 PM
oh your know you wanna see it ;) lol!!! It's full coverage panties and bra. Everything "naughty" is hidden ;)

Forget it then!! ;)

daniela
10-16-2009, 05:20 PM

YOU KNOW IT MAMA! You must of read my mind today, I've been seeing these loose skin threads pop up like weeds. I've thought of starting a thread so we can share pics too! I'm always curious to see what someone means when they talk about loose skink. Like is my loose skin normal? Does it look like others? Mine is mainly above my navel and below my chest. Does anyone have that too? Has anyone had loose skink that looked like mine and did it tighten up over time? This is my #1 question. So MANY questions :dizzy:

Here is a link to a pic of my stomach. I'm going to take new bikini shots in a couple of weeks and I'll do some shots of me bending from the front and side so you can see what I think loose skin looks like (because it's not like I see naked chicks everyday that have lost 100lbs lol). I want to take progress pics on a monthly basis of just my stomach area to see if I can see some improvements.

Overall I'm with cfmama on this one. I'll take the stupid flap of loose skin ANY day over the FAT that used to fill it up :D

I'd love some feedback.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mauzygirl/3949730696/sizes/l/in/set-72157610938602701/

Onederchic
10-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Daniela, I think you look fantastic. Thanks for sharing :hug:

whip1
10-16-2009, 05:28 PM
well I just looked and I think I would like to trade you bodies. you look awesome I can't even see my belly button in my case its a belly canyon and now days it just stares at the floor.
you have done a great job you look healthy and athletic. will you be my roll model.:D

daniela
10-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Daniela, I think you look fantastic. Thanks for sharing :hug:

Thanks Onederchic :hug:

So am I crazy is the belly skin not that bad? Anyone with similar stats (start weight/current weight) have loose skin that looks the same? better? worse? FYI - I haven't had kids but I do have stretch marks on my lower belly area but I can cover that up with underwear.

daniela
10-16-2009, 05:40 PM
well I just looked and I think I would like to trade you bodies. you look awesome I can't even see my belly button in my case its a belly canyon and now days it just stares at the floor.
you have done a great job you look healthy and athletic. will you be my roll model.:D

LOL aaah Whip1 the belly canyon is cracking me up. I wish I took naked or bikini before pics, trust me I had the belly canyon too!

I'm trying to find the worse pic I can...this is a good one.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mauzygirl/1137418133/in/set-72157601482742863/

Thanks whip1 :hug: Aren't we alway our worst critics?!?!

Tibouchina
10-16-2009, 05:51 PM
LOL aaah Whip1 the belly canyon is cracking me up. I wish I took naked or bikini before pics, trust me I had the belly canyon too!

I'm trying to find the worse pic I can...this is a good one.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mauzygirl/1137380651/in/set-72157601482742863/

Thanks whip1 :hug: Aren't we alway our worst critics?!?!

It says that picture is private? And I don't think your skin looks bad at all!

daniela
10-16-2009, 05:55 PM
Thanks Tibouchina...I also fixed the link. Trying to find a big stomach before pic is hard because I think I cropped it out of all my pics back then HAHAHA

whip1
10-16-2009, 05:56 PM
I couldn't see it either. trust me I was lookin.
oh can I ask how do you get up the courage to take before pictures of yourself? I have not allowed my picture taken in over 3 years and I know when I reach my goal I will be mad at myself for not doumenting all my hard work.
also who do you have take them? :?:

Tibouchina
10-16-2009, 06:01 PM
oh can I ask how do you get up the courage to take before pictures of yourself? I have not allowed my picture taken in over 3 years and I know when I reach my goal I will be mad at myself for not doumenting all my hard work.

Just do it! Make a private album online if you like, just keep them on your computer, etc. But do keep track. It will help you recognize that you are actually losing weight and looking more fab!

DCHound
10-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Daniela, I think you look fantastic and if that little pinch of skin is all you've got, well, I think you could bikini model if you really wanted to. Seriously!

whip1
10-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Just do it! Make a private album online if you like, just keep them on your computer, etc. But do keep track. It will help you recognize that you are actually losing weight and looking more fab!
Thanks thats what I was thinking I will have my DH take pic's this weekend fully clothed of course he hasn't even seen me naked in several years and to think we used to shower together.(not anymore) poor guy still says but but it will save water yeah sure.:o:o I say so go shower with Al gore then :D

daniela
10-16-2009, 06:16 PM

Okay I think I finally fixed the link...sorry about that. The album is set to private because it's from a going away party with a bunch of my friends getting drunk...didn't want that available for the world to see :o

I understand the whole not wanting to be in pics. I never thought I looked that big but it was all to real when I would see pics of myself. I started taking pics in workout clothes or underwear randomly back in January when I got under 200lbs. My husband would take them or I would take pics of myself in the mirror. Now that I've come this far I SO WISH I took starting pics and measurements (didn't do measurements until I was under 200 too). The progress pics are a HUGE motivator for me, seeing my progress, or seeing others that post on here. GO FOR IT and take some pics even if they are crappy cell phone pics that you take of yourself. Shoot I would have been happy if I just took some starting pics fully clothed but ones of me standing up, a direct front shot & side shot. Sometimes you don't think you've changed even if you lost 50lbs and see a new pic but when you can put that pic next to an old one...that's when it hits you and you are like WOW it's working!

Daniela, I think you look fantastic and if that little pinch of skin is all you've got, well, I think you could bikini model if you really wanted to. Seriously!

DC Thank you much :hug: Overall I'm super happy don't get me wrong. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed now that it will tighten up in time. I just feel like I got this far and it would be so amazing to have NO ROLLS when I sit down for the first time ever in my life. I guess time will tell.

Idealmuse
10-16-2009, 06:26 PM
OK you both are BRAVE. I have a swim class that starts tomorrow and I'm wearing a bathing suit in front of a co-ed class. I'm not so worried about what rolls are left, but the loose skin on my thighs (inner especially) have me feeling really uncomfortable, but I'm sucking it up and doing it.

whip1
10-16-2009, 06:31 PM
Daniela, HOLY COW!! I just looked at your picture you have truly come a long way you are my inspiration.:carrot: Thank you!

daniela
10-16-2009, 06:36 PM
OK you both are BRAVE. I have a swim class that starts tomorrow and I'm wearing a bathing suit in front of a co-ed class. I'm not so worried about what rolls are left, but the loose skin on my thighs (inner especially) have me feeling really uncomfortable, but I'm sucking it up and doing it.

You will be BRAVE tomorrow! I'm pretty sure others are going to feel the same way you do about themselves. I love that you are sucking it up and doing what you want! Let that confidence shine through :D

daniela
10-16-2009, 06:39 PM
Daniela, HOLY COW!! I just looked at your picture you have truly come a long way you are my inspiration.:carrot: Thank you!

Thanks whip...can't wait to see your 1st progress pics post!

Anyone else have some pics to share? Come on don't be shy ;) Any success stories of skin tightening up?

rockinrobin
10-16-2009, 06:45 PM
I didn't see any picture any where. But I'm sure you are both beautiful. Well, I've seen different pics of you both and therefore I KNOW you're both beautiful.

The worst of my baggie skin is under my former ginormous butt. Very sharpei like. Oh well. But my butt itself looks pretty darn good. I can't believe how small it is. It used to be shelf-like. My stomach is in pain just thinking about it.

My other not so great place is my inner upper thighs and then it would be my lower stomach.

I won't be wearing a bikini ever again. But so what.

I'm ALIVE! I'm healthy. I'm slim. I'm wearing size 4's and smaller. It's like I'm living in a dream. A wonderful, incredible dream. I'm having an absolute blast. I walk around feeling PHENOMENAL. Every single day is a joy and a blessing and feels like I felt when I was a kid and it was my birthday.

Would I rather have no loose skin, well certainly, yes. Of course. But the only time I even think about it is when one of those "will I have saggy skin" threads come along. I tell you it didn't even cross my mind when I started my journey. Not for a second. All of my vanity had disappeared pounds ago, otherwise I wouldn't have allowed myself to get to be super morbidly obese. So really the thought of some extra skin never, well there was NO thought of extra skin.

Oh. And I did re-capture my vanity ;). After being MIA for quite some time, it reappeared. BUT, not enough to let my excess skin bother me.

whip1
10-16-2009, 07:37 PM
I didn't see any picture any where. But I'm sure you are both beautiful. Well, I've seen different pics of you both and therefore I KNOW you're both beautiful.

The worst of my baggie skin is under my former ginormous butt. Very sharpei like. Oh well. But my butt itself looks pretty darn good. I can't believe how small it is. It used to be shelf-like. My stomach is in pain just thinking about it.

My other not so great place is my inner upper thighs and then it would be my lower stomach.

I won't be wearing a bikini ever again. But so what.

I'm ALIVE! I'm healthy. I'm slim. I'm wearing size 4's and smaller. It's like I'm living in a dream. A wonderful, incredible dream. I'm having an absolute blast. I walk around feeling PHENOMENAL. Every single day is a joy and a blessing and feels like I felt when I was a kid and it was my birthday.

Would I rather have no loose skin, well certainly, yes. Of course. But the only time I even think about it is when one of those "will I have saggy skin" threads come along. I tell you it didn't even cross my mind when I started my journey. Not for a second. All of my vanity had disappeared pounds ago, otherwise I wouldn't have allowed myself to get to be super morbidly obese. So really the thought of some extra skin never, well there was NO thought of extra skin.

Oh. And I did re-capture my vanity ;). After being MIA for quite some time, it reappeared. BUT, not enough to let my excess skin bother me.

man I love reading these stories!! congrats Robin you deserve it.:hug:

cfmama
10-16-2009, 09:21 PM
wow... OVERWHELMING response! If I didn't have a job I could have sat at the computer all day and replied to everything! lol! So everyone that has requested should check their email... or their inbox because they forgot to send their address.

And Daniela? You are so incredibly hot!!! ;)

cfmama
10-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Forget it then!! ;)

You flirt you ;)

Elladorine
10-16-2009, 10:09 PM
I do have front and back shots of myself in underwear and a bra (NOT control top either... just cotton) if anyone wants to see how much loose skin a 155 lbs loss on ME looks like. Just pm me your email and I'll send them along.

Now please... I'm not a freak show... so use this info wisely. lol!
You look absolutely stunning!!! :D I hope I'll be somewhere in your range when I get to a smaller size. :carrot:

findingfawn
10-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Oh my wow.. Tam!! You look FABULOUS!!

It blows my mind how much of a difference 155 pounds is! It's kind of hard to picture mentally, but damn girl you are looking smokin'!

losermom
10-17-2009, 11:03 AM
Daniela, you and I have about the same stats. But you definitely look better than I do. I'm older (46) and like Robin, have a sharpei-like butt and it's flat. I do have loose skin on my thighs, upper arms, lower abdomen (I had two 9lb babies), a sort of gobbler under my chin and saggy girls. I spent 25+ years being morbidly obese/obese and can't expect myself to look like a super model. I expect that it will firm up somewhat over time, but if I had to choose, I choose saggy rather than the fat filling it up. This is much better! Besides, when I'm clothed I look awesome.

cfmama, I haven't seen your loose skin pics, but I'm sure you look amazing! Congrats on your 155 lb loss! That's a whole person!

cfmama
10-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Thanks everyone! I just woke up and sent the pictures to a whole new slew of people ;)

Thighs Be Gone
10-17-2009, 02:14 PM
daniela, thanks for posting that!

Thighs Be Gone
10-17-2009, 02:18 PM
Thanks Onederchic :hug:

So am I crazy is the belly skin not that bad? Anyone with similar stats (start weight/current weight) have loose skin that looks the same? better? worse? FYI - I haven't had kids but I do have stretch marks on my lower belly area but I can cover that up with underwear.

Daniela,

I have had two kids but yeah, mine looks much worse than yours! My main problem is between my belly button and pubic area. I do lots and lots of "core" training. My stomach is flat but looks like a piece of wilted lettuce.

Lyn2007
10-17-2009, 02:27 PM
I really have to wonder how age and having kids affects this. When I got down to 230ish in my early 30s I dont remember ANY loose skin, but now I am 40 and it is worse. I've had five kids, too... a couple almost 9 pounds... so my stretch marks are quite bad but THEY don't bother me. I will just have to wait and see how things go but I will post an update in the summer when I am at goal and let you know how the skin is :)

Onederchic
10-17-2009, 02:32 PM
I am no expert, Lyn, but I would think that age (definitely) and having kids may have some affect on the "extra" skin issue but don't quote me on that, heh.

Judy Lynn
10-17-2009, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the photos Tammy. You look awesome! What a transformation you are undergoing!

And I must say, you are brave. But, you have proved that people have nothing to be scared of. I say bring on the loose skin! I'll take it! :)

cfmama
10-17-2009, 10:11 PM
It's worth mentioning that I've had 3 babys, 8 pregnancies and 3 c-sections. Two other abdominal surgeries including a hernia repair and my gall bladder out :)

ubergirl
10-17-2009, 10:55 PM
Wow, if what Daniela is calling loose skin were a "problem" that would be a problem I could live with...

I've had four pregnancies, 9+ pound babies and one pregnancy in my forties, so I'm pretty sure I'm cooked...

Does anyone here have the hanging belly flap, and does that EVER get any better?

Institches21
10-18-2009, 04:58 AM
ubergirl-yes I have that flap, and a lovely zipper scar, to boot. :o Had 3 babies, 4 pregnancies, 2 C-Sections, and gall bladder out, so not working from perfect here, but I'm hoping that I can continue to see an improvment, it is smaller, and I can now see down below, and don't have to lift up the chub to wash, so yes it does get better, but always room for improvment.

As a side note, I think I'm going to be brave and post a before and now, photo of myself. I don't have alot of me at my highest, ran the other way when a camera was in sight, but I do have one from a wedding that I can use, it when I was at my highest 323, so... I will dig that out tomorrow, I just want to tell you all, this thread and the others I post on, are truly amazing, with alot of amazing chicks, {man-chicks too :D} I Love 3fc, and every single one of you, make my day. I'm so inspired by all of you, and know I would not be doing as well as I am, both body and mental health wise, Thank You All, I'm on this wonderful journey, and I so look forward to the rest of it, along with all of you. I just want to hug you all. :hug:

wow it's nearly 4am, DH will be home very soon, so I better say good-night
have a great Sunday, everyone.

BrittniMarie
10-18-2009, 06:01 AM
I'm glad theres others out there!!! I know when I lose the rest of my weight I'm going to have saggy skin :-( (esp my lower stomach) It makes me sad because I'm only 20 years old but I guess thats what being obese and having a 8lb 8oz baby will do to you :-( Any suggestions ladies on how to minimize the extra skin?

cfmama
10-18-2009, 01:45 PM
I do have the "belly flap" for sure... it's WAY freaking smaller than it was and I can see the goods underneath now without moving my tummy out of the way! It all protrudes FAR less. I can just see it getting smaller and smaller as I continue my journey :)

rockinrobin
10-18-2009, 02:16 PM
I'm glad theres others out there!!! I know when I lose the rest of my weight I'm going to have saggy skin :-( (esp my lower stomach) It makes me sad because I'm only 20 years old but I guess thats what being obese and having a 8lb 8oz baby will do to you :-( Any suggestions ladies on how to minimize the extra skin?

You are young and you've got that on your side. It may be better then you think! Suggestions on how to minimize it? Take care of your weight NOW. Right now. This minute. The less time it's on your body, the better.

daniela
10-18-2009, 04:25 PM
And Daniela? You are so incredibly hot!!! ;)
Tammy, right back at ya :val2: LOL had to use this because I couldn't find an emoticon that blew a kiss! Thanks for sharing your pics. The 1st thing I saw was what an amazing transformation (OMG and you're not even done), 2nd your legs "whistle", 3rd oh ya I got these because we were talking about loose skin. WAY better then I imagined :hug:

Daniela, you and I have about the same stats. But you definitely look better than I do. I'm older (46) and like Robin, have a sharpei-like butt and it's flat. I do have loose skin on my thighs, upper arms, lower abdomen (I had two 9lb babies), a sort of gobbler under my chin and saggy girls. I spent 25+ years being morbidly obese/obese and can't expect myself to look like a super model. I expect that it will firm up somewhat over time, but if I had to choose, I choose saggy rather than the fat filling it up. This is much better! Besides, when I'm clothed I look awesome.

Thank you losermom but you look fab too :hug: I agree 100% with your last statement that I but in bold.

daniela, thanks for posting that!
No prob Thighs, I'm not too shy ;)

Daniela,

I have had two kids but yeah, mine looks much worse than yours! My main problem is between my belly button and pubic area. I do lots and lots of "core" training. My stomach is flat but looks like a piece of wilted lettuce.
Yes, my stomach is flat too when I stand LOL and hard as a rock....so dreaming of having that super flat stomach. Now that I know what I can look like with some hard work, I sometimes get so mad at myself for ruining my body. Ahh it is what it is and it's 1000% better then before so I'll take it.

Wow, if what Daniela is calling loose skin were a "problem" that would be a problem I could live with...
LOL I so want to kiss you :hug: See but that's why I posted the pic. There are so many women on here with different body types, ages, given birth/not given birth and I ALWAY see a post worried about loose skin. And I ALWAY wonder what they think loose skin looks like or what kind of loose do other women have, there are so many varying degrees of what someone thinks is "bad" it's all relative I suppose.

I know mine isn't "that bad" but if I have to complain about one thing it would be my stomach. I have some loose skin in other areas too, inner thighs, back, my underarms (below my armpit above my bra line). None of that droops per se but if I bend in some ways I can see it and I know it's not fat, it's skin.

And the only reason I'm concerned it that I'm thinking about getting into figure competitions but I know I'll need too get rid of the extra skin on my stomach for that. All I can do now is keep taking care of myself and see if it improves over time. I'm not ready to even think about surgery at this time.

Thank you much for the feedback!

Aclai4067
10-18-2009, 05:45 PM
You're looking great. Keep up the good work!

losermom
10-19-2009, 08:24 AM
Thighs, you and I both have "wilted lettuce" troubs. My wilted lettuce area is my lower abdomen and is covered with very wide stretch marks from pregnancies. Funny, my belly looks like my mom's!

MugCanDoIt
10-19-2009, 12:11 PM
saw them.....you look marvelous. Just awesome. And your new haircut, well its just cute as can be. You inspire me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnowboundChick
10-19-2009, 01:54 PM

I've had four pregnancies, 9+ pound babies and one pregnancy in my forties, so I'm pretty sure I'm cooked...

Does anyone here have the hanging belly flap, and does that EVER get any better?

I worry about that as well but it just seems to be getting smaller but I two have had 3 baby all 10lb or bigger and 3 c-sections. So I'm trying not to worry about it too too much.

SnowboundChick
10-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Tammy, I thought you look great! Thanks for sharing your photos. I hope I will be as brave some day. You are giving us all hope that it will be good.

SweetScrumptious
10-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the pics! You look absolutely fab! And I agree - not much loose skin from losing that much weight! It will only get better from here :)

CHUNKEY_MUNKEY
10-19-2009, 03:04 PM
im late butttt

thanks for the pixz

all B/s aside you look fantastick !!!!!! i hope my skin readjusts that well when i loose more weight you seriously look amazing !

cfmama
10-19-2009, 03:19 PM
*grins* I'm having a CRAPPY personal day and this... made it all better. Thanks ladies!

girlonfire
10-19-2009, 03:44 PM
I haven't seen the pictures, but I have seen some more recent ones and you look great! You are doing absolutely amazingly! I hope your day gets better too :)