Old 10-15-2009, 08:43 AM   #1  
fat burner

S/C/G: 178/159.8/135

Height: 5'2

Talking Hello!! :)

Hello Everyone!

I'm new here. This seems like such a great place to find motivation and find great tips!!

I just signed back up with WW this week. I'm officially starting today and I'm super excited to get going!!

But, before I go, I have a quick question.. does anyone use the WII fit??? If so, how do you find the workout? Is it really worth it or am I better off joining the gym???

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Have an awesome day ladies!!
LaurieMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 257/233.2/145

Height: 5'4

best money I have spent in a long time. Wii fit plus /w the resistance bands and balace board and the personal trainer love it! counts calories burned,BMI and tracks my progress. does a body analysis and my fit age so many differant workouts I can never get bored. yep its like playing a fun game until I wake up in the morning sore I wouldn't trade it for anything!!
whip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:27 AM   #3  
GmaTo8

I don't have the Wii Fit, but wanted to say to 3FC and especially to the Weight Watcher's forum, LauraMae. You'll find lots of encouragement, friendship, and lots of great tips here.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:32 AM   #4  
fat burner

S/C/G: 178/159.8/135

Height: 5'2

Whip: I bought the Wii with dh last week on a whim. He wanted the console and we came to an agreement that he could get the console if I could get the fit board. Needless to say, I've been ADDICTED ever since. At this point i'm doing 30 minutes per day of free step aerobics, 10 minutes of super hoola hoop, 10 minutes of running, 10 minutes of yoga & sometimes a couple of the other games just for fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I just wasn't sure if you could consider this "real" exercise!

Jane: Thanks for the warm welcome! This board has proved helpful already and i've only been here 1 day!
LaurieMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:45 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 257/233.2/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieMae View Post
Whip: I bought the Wii with dh last week on a whim. He wanted the console and we came to an agreement that he could get the console if I could get the fit board. Needless to say, I've been ADDICTED ever since. At this point i'm doing 30 minutes per day of free step aerobics, 10 minutes of super hoola hoop, 10 minutes of running, 10 minutes of yoga & sometimes a couple of the other games just for fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I just wasn't sure if you could consider this "real" exercise!

Jane: Thanks for the warm welcome! This board has proved helpful already and i've only been here 1 day!
I love love love it too! it may be a lot of fun but its still great exersize. I love the hoola hoop, the bike riding, all of them it also takes some serious balance for some of them have you flown yet ? man my arms were tired lol.
if you don't already have it you should pickup the personal trainer with the resistance bands and leg strap. I hate to exercize and I have done the gym memberships and it was a waste of $ this Wii is right up my alley
whip1 is offline   Reply With Quote