Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-12-2009, 10:18 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/145

Height: 5'9

Default Trying to Start Over...

Hey everyone!

I used to post irregularly here awhile back and then quit altogether when I kept stringing one bad day after another. I pretty much binged my way through the months of August and September. I'd have a few on-plan days, then a bad binge, then a week of bad eating, then some on-plan eating... Well I'm sure you get the picture! But, I've managed to make it three weeks binge-free and decided I'd like to try and make it a binge-free month! I haven't had one of those since...well...January. Ugh.

I was especially proud of myself yesterday. We took my little brother out to dinner for his birthday and I did not binge afterwards! I ate light throughout the day and then allowed myself to relax and enjoy myself at the restaurant (Bravos). I believe I did pretty good...ate some of the Spinach and Artichoke dip appetizer, two pieces of bread ( one before dinner and one with dinner) and then about half of my entree (which was just pasta in a tomato sauce with chicken and veggies). And then two bites of my brother's free gelato! Usually after I go out to eat and don't stay strictly on plan, I'll consider the day a complete failure and proceed to binge like crazy at night -- shoving anything and everything into my mouth. I didn't do that last night. All I had was my 1pt WW ice cream snack. And I didn't feel hungry or like I was denying myself anything.

It was a big step in the right direction, but I still feel like I've got a tenuous hold on this whole binging thing. Like at any moment I could go plunging over that binge cliff and it'll take me two more months to resurface. I can't let that happen. So, I'm adjusting my ticker to my actual weight (which is 10 pounds higher than I was 2 months ago) and I'm holding myself accountable!

If you read all the way down here, thanks! I know it was long, haha. But, I'm going to try and post here regularly because no one in my life knows of my binging habit and I think I need support. And I can think of no better support system than all of you!
foxxy511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:15 AM   #2  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Wow girl you are amazing regardless! Losing over 100 lbs! That's awesome!
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8''

Reading your post reminded me of my own bingeing problem. I actually posted today saying that I'm going to stop calorie counting and being so restrictive because I did so well the month of September but then the month October has been horrible. I feel like I'm going to always be in this cycle of doing good for awhile and then bingeing it all alway. I feel I've made no progress because of it. Congrats to you for coming as far as you've come and for wanting to make it a binge free month :-) I wish you all the best!!

~D~
duqserb is offline   Reply With Quote