Old 10-11-2009, 02:00 PM   #1  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Default ~~~~Weekly Chat, October 11-17~~~~~

Hello ladies

Feral - glad to hear the refrigerator problem is almost solved. Way to stay OP

I wasn't great this weekend, but I hadn't used ANY extra points since me week started, so whatev. I went to IKEA and did a bunch of "furniture research," as in I took pictures of the couches, chairs and tables I liked, and when my dad comes next week I'll make a decision and he'll help me cart that stuff to my apartment.

I've got to buckle down now. I have a 6 page paper due on Tuesday that I didn't even start researching. I <3 the internet. Plus, how difficult could it be to find information on the bubonic plague? Not that, I think

Happy Sunday
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:05 PM   #2  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

How's the new place Stella? I have a paper to write too, and the rough draft is due today but bleerrrgg I have no time to write it or hand it in lol. Thankfully my professor likes me.

I cleaned my room today and did an intense work out I feel better about my TOM water weight now, and the bloating (which I'm still slightly angry about since my boyfriend is coming over tonight :|).
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Alright, this weekend was ridiculous! I ate and drank and ate some more... I'm getting back on track though, going to the grocery store to stock up on healthy options.
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:36 PM   #4  
Brighter than the moon!

Didn't move in yet - I get the keys on Thursday
Old 10-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #5  

Stella- dont mean to seem all stalkerish but i didnt know you were moving. what happened to all of the guy roomies?

Casey- woohoo to getting back on track!

So I'm hoping this coming up week is as good as last week. I lost 3 pounds bringing me to a total of 50 pounds!! Now I'm only 2 pounds away from my HS weight when I was about 14 to 16 years old, so that's pretty exciting.

Last edited by kswood87; 10-11-2009 at 04:05 PM.
kswood87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #6  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Stella -- have fun with putting your furniture together! I bought this awesome computer work center from Ikea when I lived in Atlanta and it took me and my friend K-Town about 3 hours to put together. Nothing had any word directions, it was all pictures. Without K-Town helping it probably would have taken me about a week to get together! The chair that I bought had written directions though. Made no sense. Freakin' Swedish! LOL

Platform - glad to hear you're doing better. I intensely cleaned my room yesterday. Feel a trillion times better... and I should probably get a work out in but I'm dragging my feet on that.

Kindra - CONGRATS! That is so awesome!!! You and I are about the same height with similar starting and goal weight. Thanks for the motivation! You should be so proud. When do we get pics?!!?!?!

I decided to just fixed grilled chicken and veggies for dinner this week until i can make a real meal that doesn't need to be put in the fridge. Salad, sandwich meat and veggies for lunch.

I treated myself to Starbucks today. I do have to admit... a small non fat iced chai is not a venti iced chai with soy, but I'm still okay with that

I hope everyone has a fantastic week. I'm NOT ready for Monday. *pouts*
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:13 PM   #7  
Brighter than the moon!

KS - Unfortunately, they got girlfriends...or 2 of them did. One has just moved in with his gf in the same apartment complex I'm going to, so yay, and the other one is getting engaged and flying his girlfriend in from Thailand sometime in January, whenever they can get the paperwork in order. The traditional Thai thing (or so I'm told) is that the girl moves in with the guys parents, and it'll be easier for her to assimilate there. I'm going to miss them so much, but I'm ready to live on my own.

Feral - Oh, I'm no stranger to IKEA furniture, but fortunately one of my very good friends worked for IKEA in the As-Is department for like 10 years, so *she's* putting everything together.

I just made myself a dinner of brown rice, chicken and steamed green beans and artichoke hearts. I've done the research for my paper, now its time to write it. Woo hoo. I also got these low-fat chocolate cat cookies from Trader Joes, they're more like crackers, but anyway, boy have they gotten me through this.

/munch munch munch
Old 10-11-2009, 05:34 PM   #8  

Feral- I wanted to take pics yesterday and then I discovered that I left my camera in a friends car last weekend and she lives somewhat out of the way so as soon as I get my dang camera back I will be posting pics...for the first time!!

Stella- Well that sucks but I bet you'll love living on your own. I know I do (which I'm not currently ) but then again I LOVE my alone time!

So anyone have any ideas on how I can eat on 20 bucks a week. That's all I'm left with after bills and such this week. I'm thinking eggs, chicken, and veggies??
Old 10-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

We just got our first IKEA by me (and by me, it's still like an hour away) recently, but I love that place!!! I went with a friend so she could buy a computer desk and we were laughing the whole time in the store while we were trying to finagle the huge box onto the cart and not whack people with it! haha

Stella - Good luck with the move!!!! I'm kind of getting to the point where I want to maybe look into getting my own place. I still live at home with my parents who are AWESOME (don't get me wrong), but I'm starting to get kinda midlife crisis-ish about being 30 and still living at home. Unfortunately, my house is literally .5 miles from where I work, so that's one big reason why I'm still here! I already wake up way too early for work...I don't want to have an actual commute too LOL

I love that I have tomorrow off!! Every weekend should be a three day weekend! I plan on watching a movie tonight and changing my sheets. I bought new pretty sheets yesterday at Macy's because I had gift cards that I haven't used yet and I need deep pocket sheets. So, technically Macy's paid me a penny to get some sheets
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #10  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

my cat just reached up and slapped my lunch so starts my week
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #11  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Kindra - add some brown rice and wheat pasta in there. It's cheap and filling and reasonable as far as calories go.

I just realized I have 15 points left to eat today. I woke up at 11 and had an egg and turkey sausage burrito with a glass of V8 and haven't eaten anything since. I did have a splurge at Starbucks (3 points). OOOOps. I did go to the gym but I only hopped on the treadmill for 20 min. I was going to do the bikes but for some reason none of them were working and I really didn't feel like hopping on the elliptical. I'm convinced those things are the devil. I guess something is better than nothing.

Chele - I hear ya on the parental unit front! Enjoy your day off tomorrow! I took a "mental health day" Friday so I'm wrapping up my 3 day weekend. It was awesome!

Last edited by Feral; 10-11-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #12  
I will do this.

I just had a chinese buffet for my cheat meal. Yum Yum. Yay sodium...and I know I am gonna be PMSy soon and I can totally tell. I inflated with salt within the first bite.... horray... >.<

And while I still feel guilty I didn't eat my usual 5 plates. I had 2 and was totally full. And now I am ready for a happy and healthy week...

I am also not ready for monday and if you girls don't hear from me this week I am SOO BUSY. But I am making a pledge to stay OP and I will try and pop in.

Love you girls.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:39 PM   #13  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Ok, seriously, this is when you know you need pants: When you run up the stairs and your pants fall down around your ankles. I hate belts, so I've been confined to dresses and skirts (trust me, the boyfriend is NOT complaining - his car is broken this weekend so I picked him up from work in a LBD and my new Mary Jane 4 inch heels :3 I'm a tease lol). This week I'm definitely going to good will or the consignment store to shop for pants that FIT lol!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #14  

Chele- I wish Macy's would pay me to shop lol that would be awesome!

Feral- I love wheat pasta and brown rice, don't know why I didnt think of that. Thanks!

Platform- YES! Go buy new pants lol wouldnt want that to happen in public!

So Im feeling super depressed about money issues, husband issues, and friend issues....yeah I'm full of problems! I think I need to cry.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:30 AM   #15  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

kswodd- im sure things will pick up
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote