Exercise! - Curves Fitness program

View Full Version : Curves Fitness program

rdcbwell
07-24-2002, 12:43 PM
Hi I am interestested in joining Curves It is suppose to be a 30 minute workout for women only. Sounds good. I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with their program, before I sign up for a year! Thank you Debbie B.

Maxwell
07-25-2002, 09:33 PM
I love curves!
I joined June 29th and I've been working out 3-4 x a week - it's been a great experience. It IS quick! I've seen results. I have my 1st official weigh-in and measuring Monday, I'm so excited I can hardly weight.
It won't work if your not eating right though, it's a package deal I think.
My advice is to sign up for month to month instead of a year, just to make sure you like it.
I like it so much I'm looking into buying a franchise!

:cb:Max

shortstack
07-28-2002, 10:29 AM
I also enjoy curves. I joined about a month ago. However, 2 of the weeks were on vacation. but i'll be back at it on monday 4-5 times a week. I have more energy, it's fast. Only 30 min. When i'm done, i know i've had a work out. Some of the curves offer a free week trail. If you can get it go for it.

Maxwell
07-29-2002, 01:38 PM
If your still thinking about joining Curves, let me be the first to say 'stop thinking about it and DO IT!!!' I just weighed in today, my 1 month anniversary.....yippee.....I lost 8.5 lbs(total of 16 so far) and lost 10" yaahooo!!!!! I'm so excited.

The 8.5/10" is from Jun 29 to today, not bad!! I only wish I would have started the same day I started my weight loss program (3 weeks earlier).

Let us know if you decide to join up!