Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-10-2009, 11:22 PM   #1  
Ufi
Persistence

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5-4

Default Wore myself out

I've been seeing a lot of stressful things in my life lately (some of it really good, but still stressful), not making my health a priority, and I think my body has had enough of that. I'm exhausted, I'm losing my hair, and I'm having trouble concentrating. I had my thyroid checked, and it is normal. I feel like my body is saying, "Listen, bub, you had your chance to make it a choice to slow down and take care of me, and now I'm making it so it so you can't ignore me."

Tonight, I'm cooking up healthy meals for the week. I've scheduled my first non-working vacation in years. I need to figure out an exercise schedule that includes smaller and more regular exercise rather than sporadic, long bouts of exercise because I don't have the energy to do that now.

Anyone have an experience like this? Any tips on how to get back to normal? Well, an improved, more healthy normal?
Ufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:12 AM   #2  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

I know how you feel!

Sometimes, we just have to put on our big girl panties and have a fit! And demand a break.

And sometimes you just have to say NO! I know I do. Hubby will take a few days off, and it's cool, If I take a few days off, I"m supposed to go do x, y and z, I mean, after all, I'm a woman, I shouldn't have anything important to do. GRR!

You take your break, enjoy it, I'll drag my soapbox off, and get even Thanksgiving weekend, when I'm outta here, and going to a football game.
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote