General Diet Plans and Questions - The Flat Belly Diet???

View Full Version : The Flat Belly Diet???

lene2
10-09-2009, 08:04 AM
Hi guys its been a while since I posted anythings. But I was watching the Doctors show the other day and they had a lady on there from Prevention Maginze and she co wrote with other lady the Flat Belly Diet and I was wondering if anyone has follow the diet and had good result with it? Thanks

weightlosswanted
10-09-2009, 09:10 AM
I have the book, but haven't truly followed it except to add more MUFA's to my diet. It is chock-full of great sounding recipes and menu plans. Other than the MUFA's they focus on trying to eat 1600 calories a day by planning 3 meals and 1 snack a day, each at 400 calories. Since my nutritional counselor advised me to aim for 1600 calories a day it seems like a good fit. I think the cost of the book was worth it just for the extensive collection of recipes and menu ideas.

duqserb
10-09-2009, 09:57 AM
I also bought the book but never really used it to it's full extent :-( It's kind of collecting dust on my shelf :-O

~D~

1Fitbabe
12-13-2009, 05:29 PM
I just started this today as a matter of fact. However, I am skipping the four day jumpstart.

So far so good...! I really think I can do this and I just ordered the cookbook.