Weight Loss Support - Beloved

View Full Version : Beloved

joe anne
07-23-2002, 11:08 PM
Hello to my friends
At this sad time I am really needing you. Due to this tragedy, I feel I have lost total control of being healthy, and am at the point of not caring. :(
I know my family needs me right now and that is whats keeping me going for now, all previous efforts of eating healthy are failing.

Here is a webpage link in Honor of my Beloved Brother-Inlaw
http://www.geocities.com/joe_anne2/Beloved.html

sami
07-24-2002, 12:15 PM
I am so sorry about your loss. I am sending you a big <<<HUG>>> I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Please don't give up. you have come a long way. Keep posting here we care about you. It is sad when you lose someone but just remember them and let them be your strenght to carry on.
We are here for you,
Sami

thinthinker
07-24-2002, 02:26 PM
Hi Joe Anne: We wondered what happened to you. I'm so sorry to hear about your BIL. The picture on your website of him is beautiful. It's so sad but especially leaving small children behind. My thoughts and prayers are with you. [[[hugs]]]

Amarantha2
07-24-2002, 07:40 PM
Hello, Joe Anne. I'm sorry about your family's loss. Just be kind to yourself right now and don't worry. I'd bet you are doing better than you think.

I live in Arizona, too.

roundwoman
07-25-2002, 06:16 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss. Try to take things slow and think them through thoroughly. All you can do now is to do your regular routines. It will help you to function better. Take care.